November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping the game does last a few months if not years, if it's as easy as level 50 within two weeks that's too garbage!

Well that would be relative to how much time you spend in the game. If your not interested in the stories and skip all the dialogue it will go pretty quick.

November 14th, here. I do not expect to get in today... in part due to how far it is from summer and also because I have the day off. Getting access has to be something I get when I am deeply entrenched in work. Its a universal law.

As a beta tester I have to say that I simply was enthralled by this game. Despite going through a lot of the intro content, I am looking forward to going through it again with different choices and in different ways. Also, those naysayers who promote the usage of the space bar might as well join a PvP server. It is going to cut down a lot of the riff raff in those few RP-PvE servers.

One thing I am looking forward today though, since I have off. Is coming onto the forums and watching people cry, whine, and troll each other in a vain attempt to stave off the self initiated boredom they have from waiting specifically on this game.

Nov and Dec will probably get in the 19th only then the servers will come down early on the 19th to get ready for the 20th. So we will probably get 12 hours or so. So glad I preordered another EA game to get bent over for doing it. would rather of waiting till the 20th and not gone through the 7 days of BS.