November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game better make me **** my pants considering every beta invite was f'd and had login errors so I never got to play, and no one said to quickly redeem my code, and now I'm screwed while real-life friends leave me far far behind.

How farking far can they get in seven days? Serious, if, in seven days, they're maxed out/consumed all content... this game is not worth the money and you're better off returning it. MMORPGS are supposed to provide *years* of gameplay.

FYI not for everyone ;)

FYI you speak truth. :)

I do database programming with a special focus on writing import and data cleaning routines, and there are dozens of ways people write dates, even in the same country.

To quote Robert Heinlein:"Never confuse the customs of your tribe for the laws of nature."

I just thought of something. They also have people that have privileged access? Like people for osme of those bigger sites and whatnot that'll be letting people know about how it is for people who wait for the game to launch before doing anything with it. So that might be a reason they only let in as few people as they did in today. For those people to give it good marks and let them get up ahead of the brunt of the rest. So maybe they'll let more and more of us in in the next two days because those others are past the starting zone and such, so we won't interfere with their marks on the game.

Just a random thought with a potential hidden reason of them not letting more people in while all the servers are light.

Could be some hope to thursday even.

preorder july 23rd here. not in at all on tuesday. almost 9am wednesday. hopes and dreams folks, hopes and dreams.

the good news is i got a full 10 hours of sleep rather than the all nighter i had planned for tuesday into wednesday, so i've got rest going for me !

Trolling? How would anyone remember what day of the month pre-orders became available?

Well it was all over the forums yesterday, people complaining about preorders day 1 and not getting in. Anyways didnt realise some countries use d/m/y as standard. that makes things a bit more confusing.