medpacks in PvP warzones

longgrassgrows

No i saw him use a health pack. And he had a buff timer for a "Rakata(again or whatever) Medpack" and it was out healing my dps, and i am at level 50 with expert gear.

2.2k heal over 15 seconds was outhealing your dps?

really?

look you guys could say whatever you want but the fact is it happened to me. i reach 300k damage often so i am no slouch. He was still able to out heal my DPS and by alot...idk if it was only the medpack or what but it was incredible to see Edited by longgrassgrows

I use the rekata medpac all day in pvp and although i love it, its is definatly op. It heals for 5-6k still with the healin debuff. Im a Sentinal and yes on a 300k dmg game im doin 75-100k heals, but at least half that is from the medpac. Biochems hav a clear advantage in pvp, i lol if u cant see that.

I use the rekata medpac all day in pvp and although i love it, its is definatly op. It heals for 5-6k still with the healin debuff. Im a Sentinal and yes on a 300k dmg game im doin 75-100k heals, but at least half that is from the medpac. Biochems hav a clear advantage in pvp, i lol if u cant see that.

yeah it is pretty obvious that there is a clear advantage to those with the Bio crew skill...it is simply not fair

Nothing is stopping you from going Biochem.. or making a Biochem alt and using blue medpacs.

if you stop Biochems from using thier advantage then, you would have to remove all Stims from everyone, adrenals, Medpacs of any kind, Grenades, gear crafted by players, gear with mods from players.

Just plain silly.