September Pre Orders Get In Here!

iAutomatik

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you guys have high hopes as do I but I am afraid we wont get in till about the 4th day left of EGA why because they did not even make it past the 29th of July yesterday and if they even double admittance it would still place Sept...at about the 16th of December..hope you guys are right and we play sooner!!!

I am willing to stake a few credits with you that today and tomorrow you will see far more in than people expected after yesterdays debarchle and public out cry.

Anything the same or worse would just be commercial suicide.

heard something about they are aiming at 16 waves today so yay if thats true

also heard something about the earliest pre orders who pre ordered at the first couple of days like july 21 and couple of days after that they were so many of them but after that the pre orders were more outspread i ordered aug 1 so high hopes for today

heard something about they are aiming at 16 waves today so yay if thats true

also heard something about the earliest pre orders who pre ordered at the first couple of days like july 21 and couple of days after that they were so many of them but after that the pre orders were more outspread i ordered aug 1 so high hopes for today

You'll be in.. I figure the 1st wave and maybe the 2nd will still have a narrow date range, but after that it will spread out.. Assuming the servers performed well last night, if they had no issues hopefully they will accelerate it.

Edited by Catdaddyy

24th here. Wouldn't be suprised if I didn't get in till Saturday based off the pace their going at. If their going to shut it down at 2 everyday, with standard and light pop servers, their obviously not very concerned about getting as many people in as fast as possible. But enough ************, let's hope they get to us September's today or tomorrow!