September Pre Orders Get In Here!

iAutomatik

8th of december :( i got no hope for early access

.. I didn't enter my code until nov 25th when I saw that wave crap. If we don't get early access we should be refunded our 5 dollars we paid for early access. 5 dollars = over a week of playtime at current subscription rate.

Just let everyone in and have enough servers online to deal with what you sold.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did my preorder on the 25th of September.

I almost did it in july, but at the time I was MMO free, and was honestly thinking I could resist the evil grasp of ANY mmo so I didnt.

Then I fell to the dark side and just did it after they announced launch date etc.

Of course I got even weaker, when in October, I canceled my digital copy for a CE, weighing the risks of physical copy (since I read everywhere there WAS FOR SURE a grace period).

I got screwed on every turn it seems lol but I will enjoy it when I finally get ingame. I loved the beta time I had.

September 5. There's always hope, but I plan to focus on real life today :):)

Lolz yes. My waking up at 3:30am yesterday and sitting on my computer for 2 hours pushing refresh, and doing the same for an hour after work was not healthy.

On a side note, am I looking at the date for: "Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch" OR "Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order" because they are VERY different haha.