September Pre Orders Get In Here!

iAutomatik

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got two finals today.

I'm hopeful, considering Stephen Reeds tweet that they're hitting a much wider base than yesterday.

And the launch wasn't a fail. The only thing the launch showed are there of tons and tons of entitled brats on the internet.

September 17th!

I've got two finals today.

I'm hopeful, considering Stephen Reeds tweet that they're hitting a much wider base than yesterday.

And the launch wasn't a fail. The only thing the launch showed are there of tons and tons of entitled brats on the internet.

September 17th!

Thing about that is that they only covered like 6 days yesterday. So, in context, 2 weeks would be more than double and only bring us to mid AUG...

/sad

Here's my question, it may have been stated somewhere else but the whole Early Access topic is pretty out of control...

Under my account it lists my pre-order registered on the first of September, but it says November for - Early Access: Ready to Patch - I'm hoping that's just how it is for everyone. Can someone confirm this?

In other news, any thoughts on when we September people will be getting in? :confused::confused:

Lol yes, I think I posted the same question on page 6 or 7 or something. Anyways...I was told that you're good for September. November was the standard email EVERYONE got, and you'll get a 3rd standard email when you gain access TODAY (or tomorrow haha).