Companion Conversation bug? Anyone else get this?

ThndrMge

Every now and then I'll notice the "Your companion wants to talk in private/on your ship." icons while I'm idling on the fleet or questing. However, when I head to the Cantina or back to my ship, no one wants to talk. This is getting frustrating as it's becoming hard to tell when one of my companions actually DOES have something they want to talk about.

Does anyone else experience this? I looked through the bug forum but didn't notice any threads on the first 5 pages, so I figured I'd ask in General first.

yes I have it, and I'm starting to think it's that bug from a while ago - spreading (meaning if you don't talk to your companions in time they won't talk to you at all and you actually miss the quest)

I'm lvl 38 now and the last time any companion talked to me was vette's ~lvl 30 companion quest with her old crew. nothing since. quinn has voiced that he wants to talk to me a few times now, same as vette, jaesa wants to tell me something aswell and the new guy too (forgot his name)

• 2 weeks later...

yes, and its getting very annoying, to the point i just ignore them.

"oh, hey, khem wants to talk to me on my ship"...speeder to space port (why can you not quick travel to AT LEAST right outside your ships airlock...), get to ship...and he has nothing to say...ugh!

This is particulary annoying since the game crashes once im back down on a planet and open the map... :mad::mad::mad:

Every now and then I'll notice the "Your companion wants to talk in private/on your ship." icons while I'm idling on the fleet or questing. However, when I head to the Cantina or back to my ship, no one wants to talk. This is getting frustrating as it's becoming hard to tell when one of my companions actually DOES have something they want to talk about.

Does anyone else experience this? I looked through the bug forum but didn't notice any threads on the first 5 pages, so I figured I'd ask in General first.

I got this for the longest time with Mako because I gave her a really really high affection for crafting. The moment I finished Chapter 1 on my storyline she talked up a storm. Your companion isn't broken just the interface improperly tells you to talk to your companion when you dont meet the chapter requirements yet.

Interface Bugs are So much fun!

Mako was doing it to me for a long while. Says she wants to talk on the ship, then nothing.

Anyway about 4 days ago she did it again, this time it worked and she talked. It spammed me with quest after quest, I think close to 10 in total. Enough for an entire level from 31 to 32. And she now gave me a level 40 kill quest on DK.

I think they really do want to talk, then something screws up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.