[Video] Infiltration Shadow PvP

Paganini

Hey folks,

I've been wanting to do a solo PvP video of TOR since the beta weekends and here it is:

http://www.swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=855

Throughout most of the video I use a 2/31/8 upheaval spec (http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601bZhGbRkhrbtzZf0c.1)

And there's also a decent amount of footage with the 17/21/3 Kevin Bacon spec (http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601dcrokMMZhGdMkzr0zZc.1)

Let me know what you think.

Edited by Paganini

Hey folks,

I've been wanting to do a solo PvP video of TOR since the beta weekends and here it is:

http://www.swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=855

Throughout most of the video I use a 2/31/8 upheaval spec (http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601bZhGbRkhrbtzZf0c.1)

And there's also a decent amount of footage with the 17/21/3 Kevin Bacon spec (http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601dcrokMMZhGdMkzr0zZc.1)

Let me know what you think.

Some people are getting malware alerts from swtormovies for some reason, if so check it out on youtube:

Thank you so much! I've learned alot from watching your vid/reviewing your talent allocation. +1:D

Really nice video, I've shelved my 50 sage and started a shadow, am only at level 20 at the mo but so far I'm enjoying it.

One thing I noticed, in some of your fights you kite them within the 10m range, apart from project, what are you casting when your kiting?

Wild guess: You're trying to watch it from Germany? And the error message is like:

"Dieses Video ist in Deutschland leider nicht verfügbar, da es möglicherweise Musik enthält, für die die erforderlichen Musikrechte von der GEMA nicht eingeräumt wurden."

If you get such an error, try a proxy. The video contains background music the guy has not licenced (obviously), so there are some countries where youtube has to block such content because of legal issues.

Ok....

So at 6:45 I saw you drop an L50's health from 40% to 10% with one project or it could have been breach... do you have your skill tree on torhead and your gear listed so I can see exactly what it is I should be using??

PS: o.O at the 6k crit.

I have one problem with your hot shot uber video, you're not pushing the toolbar keys manually. You're using something to spam your keys, either a combat script or some kind of macro program, which in my book violates EULA by using a third party program to enhance gaming performance.

I manually click or push my keys, and there is NO WAY you can manually rip off moves as fast as you ripping them off without some type of program/script enhancement. I love watching gaming videos and its quite obvious with the key spam blinking effect you have going on. Also, my force pool with full infil spec doesn't seem to regen as quickly as yours. What third party program are you using to run your rotation?

Edited by BigRedUSA

I've been waiting for a video like this. The infiltration spec you use is exactly what I've been working for.

What do you think of the burst of the class in general? I feel like it can be there, but it is very situational dependant. I rolled a Shadow just for the rogue-like play-style, but now I see it is the operative that is more rogue-like. Will I enjoy the Infiltration later in the game or does the burst fall off most of the time? Will I most likely have to go a Kinetic type build because out of stealth our damage just isn't there?

I have one problem with your hot shot uber video, you're not pushing the toolbar keys manually. You're using something to spam your keys, either a combat script or some kind of macro program, which in my book violates EULA by using a third party program to enhance gaming performance.

I manually click or push my keys, and there is NO WAY you can manually rip off moves as fast as you ripping them off without some type of program/script enhancement. I love watching gaming videos and its quite obvious with the key spam blinking effect you have going on. Also, my force pool with full infil spec doesn't seem to regen as quickly as yours. What third party program are you using to run your rotation?

Perhaps you are just slow, I can get abilities off that quickly without issue.

I had to log in just to say how much this made me laugh.

If you struggle to use a new ability every 1.5 seconds than you should probably try another class.

Edited by tsqrd