Sith Warrior ending no "celebration" of anykind.

Slipzman

That because the Sith Warriors story is far from over and what he does finish is too damaging to Empire to publicize.

Most other classes stories actually end, the Jedi Knight for example beats the Emperor. Which was the point of his story. If they continue Jedi Knights personal story, it will be a completely new story with a completely new goal.

Sith Warrior on the other hand simply becomes "Wrath of Emperor" the second most powerful person in the Empire under the Emperor himself. His story had no climax, becoming Wrath of Emperor is not an ending of the story, is just another step along the road to becoming Emperor or dying trying.

One could argue that Sith Warrior does finish the "Darth Baras" story, but that hardly calls for a faction wide celebration, epically given the secretness of the situation and the fact the Dark Council and the Emperor really would not like to publicize what happened.

Edited by AngelousWang

That because the Sith Warriors story is far from over and what he does finish is too damaging to Empire to publicize.

One could argue that Sith Warrior does finish the "Darth Baras" story, but that hardly calls for a faction wide celebration, epically given the secretness of the situation and the fact the Dark Council and the Emperor really would not like to publicize what happened.

I seriously suggest you put spoiler warnings

Edited by ZanriI

I normal not so into story's from MMO's, mostly are poor in Lore/Story Line.

but Bioware claim's TOR, as RPG and story line is fantastic.

I almost at the end, and really i disapointed by the story, I play Light Side Sith warrior.

and i am 100% empire, yet my crew members like Jaesa expect me to betray the Empire? or reform it.

that's not why i am light side, and this dude Quinn, really.

any sith will have spaced him, not going into details.

also like to add, sith dark side story is even worse, it's baahh, kill, kill kill.

i stronger, kill, i more powerfull kill. hack even a child of 5 can write this.

their is totaly zero logic, in sith logic.

also iritated me in the movie btw.

a Lord, takes a Apprentice, so Lord is more powerfull then apprentice??.

apprentice kills lord, become lord him self, takes apprentice to get killed?? zero logic.

I don't know about SW, but I will join this rant as a ls BH. This is where you really nothing.

You kill a certain npc and thats it, no pat on the head, no cutscene, nothing. You just walk all the way back to your ship and thats it.

After seeing the JK ending, this feels bland and empty.

I wanted atleast some comformation of my actions, atleast coming from my crew.

I normal not so into story's from MMO's, mostly are poor in Lore/Story Line.

but Bioware claim's TOR, as RPG and story line is fantastic.

I almost at the end, and really i disapointed by the story, I play Light Side Sith warrior.

and i am 100% empire, yet my crew members like Jaesa expect me to betray the Empire? or reform it.

that's not why i am light side, and this dude Quinn, really.

any sith will have spaced him, not going into details.

also like to add, sith dark side story is even worse, it's baahh, kill, kill kill.

i stronger, kill, i more powerfull kill. hack even a child of 5 can write this.

their is totaly zero logic, in sith logic.

also iritated me in the movie btw.

a Lord, takes a Apprentice, so Lord is more powerfull then apprentice??.

apprentice kills lord, become lord him self, takes apprentice to get killed?? zero logic.

Because if you go Light side, as a Sith, it means you're disagreeing with the Draconian acts of the Empire.

The Dark side storyline for Sith is kill, kill, kill... because that's what Sith do. They kill. They manipulate. There were a lot of points where my Sith lied to people to get what he wanted then killed them, they weren't necessary.

As for the Master/Apprentice relationship. Sith need to replenish their ranks just as Jedi do, the idea behind the unique relationship amongst Sith is that only the strongest of their kind should exist. The Apprentice is not always expected to kill the Master, and the Master will prepare themselves for the day they must fight their Apprentice.

The SI's don't really "celebrate" either, they just go to give a "There is more to be done" speech. With the added perk of everyone recognizing their greatness.

SI's get the camera zooming in while latin chanting goes on in the background and you do the forcewalking power eye... thing... at least.

The SI's don't really "celebrate" either, they just go to give a "There is more to be done" speech. With the added perk of everyone recognizing their greatness.

The SI gets to walk off and have a reunion with his companions with a speech, former sith etc etc.

People are annoyed because the SW has nothing. You walk out the room and thats it. Wouldve been good to atleast have a nice cutscene on the ship with all your companions chipping in on you defeating baras, having the dark council bow etc etc....

Yeah some high fives from the crew would've been nice. Or a conversation with Quinn about how we just defeated his best bro. He didn't even get a line in the Baras fight. It was exciting to see

Tremel

there though.

Yup, the more I think about it the more sad it is to get to 50 and finish your class story and your companion stories.. I suppose I still have Broonmark and Jaesa affection I could work on, but I didn't like where light Jaesa was going with her anti-empire stuff, and Broonmark just makes me *shiver*, what a creepy weirdo.

Edited by grania

The more I think on it, the more I feel the lack of celebration, or even companion congratulations, is fitting.

To me it conveys the attitude of the SW more than if there was huge fanfare. You enter with a flair and exit on silent disdain for those around you (at least if you pick the line that warns the Darths).

Even though your choices were probably different, it gives the feeling of arrogance to the SW. Even though your character did need their companions, in their vanity they'd believe they could have done it alone.

If that makes sense, heh.