This game is going to fail

IMAWHALEOOORAOOR

In a few months, the only people still playing this game are going to be hardcore Star Wars fanboys desperately clinging to their dying game. Maybe you can be friends with the people still playing Everquest.

so desperate to be banned, i wonder what drives a person to post on a forum for a game he doesnt like - wasting his free tiem just to badmouth it ? pretty sad, got no family ? got no life?

Edited by IvamAkorahil

In a few months, the only people still playing this game are going to be hardcore Star Wars fanboys desperately clinging to their dying game. Maybe you can be friends with the people still playing Everquest.

that's a big statement. You have data to back this up, yes?

Oh, you don't? Then i will dismiss your claim.

so desperate to be banned, i wonder what drives a person to post on a forum for a game he doesnt like - wasting his free tiem just to badmouth it ? pretty sad, got no family ? got no life?

What drives a person to respond to someone posting on the forums of a game he doesn't like?

Just cancelled my subs... got 12 days of game time left won't be using them. loved the game for the first week then asked myself if I could live with it for a year or more... NEVER NO NADA... its just SOOOOOOOOOO boring kill x number of y on the way to killing x number of y.... feels like a dystopian nightmare ;o) good luck all of you who keep going hope you enjoy the game more than I did.

/agree

*sigh*

How many of these threads are you going to make? give it up, you hate the game, move on.

/thread

Just cancelled my subs... got 12 days of game time left won't be using them. loved the game for the first week then asked myself if I could live with it for a year or more... NEVER NO NADA... its just SOOOOOOOOOO boring kill x number of y on the way to killing x number of y.... feels like a dystopian nightmare ;o) good luck all of you who keep going hope you enjoy the game more than I did.

And this is different from every other MMO in existence how? Including your beloved suck ***** WOW?

Personally, I'll take what TOR has to offer any day over what WOW has to offer.

I'm not a hardcore fan. Never played a SW game before, watched the movies once or twice and don't think they're anything special, but I am a fan of MMO's and I absolutely most certainly will be playing this in a few months time. I'll be playing it until the first expansion. And then I'll be playing it until the next expansion too.

This game feels just like a repeat of Star Trek Online. I was there too. I was sold on the franchise instead of the actual gaming elements. It makes me feel bad all over that Lucas Arts probably has a 7 year contract with Bioware. I wish there was a loop hole whereby they could get out, and give the franchise to someone who actually knows how to make an MMO.

I've made 2 and you're talking like I've been making them hours.

No doubt you'll make more, i doubt you're finished yet.

I've np with contructive feedback/critisism, but face it, this is kindergarden trolling at its worse.

Try something constructive.

This game feels just like a repeat of Star Trek Online. I was there too. I was sold on the franchise instead of the actual gaming elements. It makes me feel bad all over that Lucas Arts probably has a 7 year contract with Bioware. I wish there was a loop hole whereby they could get out, and give the franchise to someone who actually knows how to make an MMO.

Sorry you don't like the game..I and many other's do. The sooner you hater's move along, the sooner this game and community will get better.

and no, I don't won't your stuff.

Greetings everyone!

While we do welcome all feedback, both positive and negative, we ask that your feedback be constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please refer to this sticky by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

Thank you!