what now?

Kaladorei

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we have cleared a few i think 6, which were quite fun, the loot was less than desireable though. 100+ crystals and coms for a piece of gear not as good as pvp gear im wearing was a little dissappointing.

however i do understand your point. there Are few at 50 yet. but my issue is there does need to be more dialies, more things for me to collect find , more planets to explore, more story to see.

It is impossible to make a game that will have enough content for everyone, and sadly, it appears that this is the case for you. Maybe you play too much a week? Try playing another game for some of the time instead, or catching up on a tv series or movie. I could easily play 40+ hours a week in this game, but I choose to only play about 15-20, because I don't want to blow through the content so fast that I am bored ********, like you it seems, in less than a month before the game has time to actually get its feet under it.

Edited by Maeleena

OP that is the reason MMOs before wow it too months to a year to get max level. But now the new players want super fast leveling. It is not good but after WoW MMO companies turned away from the core players.

That is the reason I level much slower than my friends. Still want to smell all the roses on the way to max level. And if you do it right 1-50 in TOR can take over a month.

I agree with this. People always say they hate the level grind then they get a game with quicker leveling and they find there is nothing to do. Thats why I always liked games like EQ. There was alot of grinding but you had to be seriously hardcore to keep up with the content. Games are timesinks, if there is nothing to take up the time then people are going to move on.

It is impossible to make a game that will have enough content for everyone, and sadly, it appears that this is the case for you. Maybe you play too much a week? Try playing another game for some of the time instead, or catching up on a tv series or movie. I could easily play 40+ hours a week in this game, but I choose to only play about 15-20, because I don't want to blow through the content so fast that I am bored ********, like you it seems, in less than a month before the game has time to actually get its feet under it.

:)

i like this comment. but my issue still stands, no matter how we look at it, for a game realse of an mmo there is very little to do even with all the end game and imagining theres 3289497 50s geared for raiding, once youve done your lockouts, and daileis weeklies on a tuesday/wednesday what then for 5 days?

yes it is still finding its ffeet, but i dont want the same "finding its feet" comment in a months time .

also why should i not have a good time at 50. this is when mmos should begin to open up.

Just because other MMOs are fun to play at max level does not mean that this one should be. Learn to appreciate it for what it is instead of trying to make it like some other MMO.

so.. im level 50 now for 10 days...what am i meant to do. i was 2nd on the server. so im waiting for others, however ive been doing my dailies and some hard modes. Now what. other than waiting for enough to go ev/kp what else should i be doing.

Ive maxed my crew skills, got 90% of mounts availble, completed every bonus series and got an entire champion pvp gear set. ive also collected every datacron.

also to confirm i watched my story from start to finish i did skip the normal quest stuff but not the story. i have also played every toon up to level 25 and understand every class and the story up to those points.

i also own a guild currently so i kinda not planning on re rolling. i am literally waiting for the first people that hit 50 to gear.

also any replies that say...I LEVELED SLOWER SO IM HAVING A BETTER TIME. that should not be the case this is an mmo end game is key, your not gonna be level 49 forever, unless you do nothing which is what im currently doing.

also why should i not have a good time at 50. this is when mmos should begin to open up.

i think the best way to understand this is to think of swtor as both a single player and multiplayer game. As a single player game think to yourself if i was the only 1 here what could i do now im max level, and as a multiplayer game think..what could i do with all these players.

is there anything i can do other than level alts?

Congratulations on rushing to cap.

Live with it.

Just because other MMOs are fun to play at max level does not mean that this one should be. Learn to appreciate it for what it is instead of trying to make it like some other MMO.

Exactly. Not all games need to be WoW-clones, and as you can see, every single one of the WoW-clones has failed pretty miserably. It is about time someone works on the 'meat' of the game, that being leveling. Leveling in every other mmo to date, sucked ***. Well at least the quests did. I don't remember the last quest I actually read in any of them, but I find myself actually listening to and becoming involved in every single one of them in SWTOR. I don't think I could ever play another MMO if it doesn't have voice-acting, because it is so needed to stop the boring-ness that is leveling with bland quests you have to read.

also any replies that say...I LEVELED SLOWER SO IM HAVING A BETTER TIME. that should not be the case this is an mmo end game is key, your not gonna be level 49 forever, unless you do nothing which is what im currently doing.

Unless, of course, they warned you, over and over and over again that the journey to level fifty was what this game is ALL about.......which Bioware did. People like yourself, who came here expecting WoW in space, REALLY should have first read about the game you were buying.

Exactly. Not all games need to be WoW-clones, and as you can see, every single one of the WoW-clones has failed pretty miserably. It is about time someone works on the 'meat' of the game, that being leveling. Leveling in every other mmo to date, sucked ***. Well at least the quests did. I don't remember the last quest I actually read in any of them, but I find myself actually listening to and becoming involved in every single one of them in SWTOR. I don't think I could ever play another MMO if it doesn't have voice-acting, because it is so needed to stop the boring-ness that is leveling with bland quests you have to read.

but at the end..what ya gonna do?

2 dailies 2 weeklies. some ahrd modes. get locked n raid by wednesday. then what?

if its not got an end game worth playing then its not an mmo?

can we please read just a little bit more

OP read the quests of his class didnt space bar through while the other quests he spaced bar through because they are very similar, he wants more dailies/weeklies something to actually do and i dont understand how people think he is trolling seriously someone please explain

I DID NOT RUSH TO THE CAP

so.. im level 50 now for 10 days...what am i meant to do. i was 2nd on the server. so im waiting for others, however ive been doing my dailies and some hard modes. Now what. other than waiting for enough to go ev/kp what else should i be doing.

Ive maxed my crew skills, got 90% of mounts availble, completed every bonus series and got an entire champion pvp gear set. ive also collected every datacron.

also to confirm i watched my story from start to finish i did skip the normal quest stuff but not the story. i have also played every toon up to level 25 and understand every class and the story up to those points.

i also own a guild currently so i kinda not planning on re rolling. i am literally waiting for the first people that hit 50 to gear.

i think the best way to understand this is to think of swtor as both a single player and multiplayer game. As a single player game think to yourself if i was the only 1 here what could i do now im max level, and as a multiplayer game think..what could i do with all these players.

is there anything i can do other than level alts?

you could go out and have a life

Unless, of course, they warned you, over and over and over again that the journey to level fifty was what this game is ALL about.......which Bioware did. People like yourself, who came here expecting WoW in space, REALLY should have first read about the game you were buying.

so for the enxt 2 years im expected to level as many toons as possible, to 50 and decide which story is better then realsie ive payed to level 8 toons to 50 of which i will never play again because there is no end game? hmm interesting story bro.

but at the end..what ya gonna do?

2 dailies 2 weeklies. some ahrd modes. get locked n raid by wednesday. then what?

if its not got an end game worth playing then its not an mmo?

I believe there are 15 hard mode FP's a day. That should more than keep you occupied.

I believe there are 15 hard mode FP's a day. That should more than keep you occupied.

i thought this 2, then i saw the gear u get, and once the story element is gone, youll see what i mean. its basically gear you will out do in pvp gear. loads more work for less reward.

itll get boring fast.

i thought this 2, then i saw the gear u get, and once the story element is gone, youll see what i mean. its basically gear you will out do in pvp gear. loads more work for less reward.

itll get boring fast.

If all you play the game for is gear, then you should just unsub. I play the game because the fighting is actually fun. You are not going to survive raiding anyways, because all it is is farming the same content for months at a time.

If all you play the game for is gear, then you should just unsub. I play the game because the fighting is actually fun. You are not going to survive raiding anyways, because all it is is farming the same content for months at a time.

lol i play with my friends, we are all in a guild, my issue as i said is it feels less and less rewarding doing the same fps for no reason once the story has faded and you out do the gear, and your friends cba to do the same one we did 10 times over.

my basic problem is the alck of misc stuff to do, i would rather be searching out some stupidly hard datacrons, or finding rare bosses that arent easy in the world, or crafting past 400 (way to easy btw)

or colelcting mounts(which there isnt many of)

anything..

itll get boring fast.

You said you want solo content to do

Go level another character

People at 50 want group content, and it's there, you just need more people

Oh, and about the operations thing

Already cleared all the nightmare mode bosses with your guild?

No? :rolleyes:

Edited by CupieFoxtail

itll get boring fast.

Are you REALLY this stupid? I mean honestly? We can level a lot of complaints against the state that this game is in, but one thing you really cannot complain about is that you were NOT warned about hitting level fifty. So before you post anything else what part of.......

The Old Republic is all about the story

....did you NOT understand? It was their main advertising strategy almost from day one, and I don't know about you, but where I come from stories do not begin on the last page. The dam game has not been out a month yet!!

OP, you should have known better and actually enjoyed the leveling experience instead of spacebar-ing your way to max level. SWTOR is a game about the story, and you obviously didn't enjoy the story if you have been Level 50 since the 28th of last month.

Most people are rolling multiple toons, getting each to around level 15-20, before they decide to level their 'main' to max level. You have awhile to wait, probably 2-3 months, before more people are max level.

I suggest you roll another toon. Roll a bunch of new toons, and actually enjoy the story, because that is what 90% of this game is right now. That will change later, but for now the story is where it is at.

/this. My highest character is 26 and I've been playing since the first day of early access. If you rush to the level cap in any brand new game you're going to be disappointed.

*smacks forehead*

So basically in a game where everybody is moaning that it's a "single player" game, you want more single player.

End game is for groups. Always has been, always will be. The fact that there aren't enough folks to make a group yet is solely your fault, not Biowares.

not such a helpful comment. to confirm i didnt rush myself either, i just went on the server on it opening. i followed and watched all the class story however i did skip most of the regular quest voice stuff.

You said you didn't rush to 50, but you skipped most of the normal quest dialog? The word "liar" comes to mind...

Not gonna dig into OP on whether or not they rushed. Im going as slow as I can leveling three toons at the same time, the exact opposite of what I normally do, but given the shot to magically be 50....iono its tempting lol.

But if you cant much else too not much to really say. Take a break if youre enjoying the game and want to continue playing or gonna have to roll an alot.