Next wave of invites (if everyone or near everyone isnt invited) more cancellations

cylak

there have been thousands,

Proof, or it didn't happen...

You made the claim, you provide the proof.

You're wishful thinking.

You are one of the most vocal empty cans here, and you havn't even cancelled.

Cancel you pre-order and take screenies as you go.

Edited by DesleDarksyde

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am in line at a movie theatre. And you are behind me. Doesnt it make logical sense that I would get to pick a better seat than you? Or should we all stand at the back of the theatre until the entire audience is let in and waiting at the back then scramble for a seat?

Yes we all paid the same ammount of money for the ticket, but I got in line before you. Sucks to be you mate.

ROFL! Do people think before posting??

Both of you start watching the movie at the same time. Content delivery is same for all even though he bought the ticket last. He might have missed few commercials but they will not interfiere his movie experience AT ALL.

as title says

and they have plenty of right to cancel there preorder.

because frankly, allowing people to gain a unfair advantage because being allowed to play before others, even though we all preordered, its disgraceful.

and i totally hope the people who cancel never buy these companies products again

I agree.

All these sheep who have to reply saying "Stop QQing" and other really hilarious comments are already in the game otherwise they would be saying the same thing.

This staggered EGA is elitism at it's worst.

The process makes sense for sure. First come, first serve.

Doesn't mean I like it though haha.

Whatevs, see you Terentatekies later.

Actually it doesn't... because early game access was created to stagger customers so that the pre-order, more loyal and less likely to quit when the game breaks, breaks the log in on the first day so that the people can fix it so that when the less loyal and more likely to quit when the game breaks comes in...

This staggering isn't testing the hardware and it's not being optimized so if something is wrong with it on the 20th the whole shebang is going down and people will be raging again.

So I ordered the game ages ago, forgot to read the mail properly, didnt redeem my code until November.

So now I have a choice. I can either cry like a little girl on the internet or I can just relax, read threads like this, laugh and in general.. be awesome.

Thank you Cylak. You make it so easy to choose awesome.

Yes, you see? Spreading Cylak Awareness is healthy! It brings joy to people of all sorts! Do not despair his Illiteracy and ignorance, embrace it as an example.... tell your friends and guildmates about Cylak!

Awareness is the first step to Recovery!

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" forums

ROFL! Do people think before posting??

Both of you start watching the movie at the same time. Content delivery is same for all even though he bought the ticket last. He might have missed few commercials but they will not interfiere his movie experience AT ALL.

It might have been a bad example, but understanding what he means, is not exactly very hard.

So I ordered the game ages ago, forgot to read the mail properly, didnt redeem my code until November.

So now I have a choice. I can either cry like a little girl on the internet or I can just relax, read threads like this, laugh and in general.. be awesome.

Thank you Cylak. You make it so easy to choose awesome.

Funny, nice post

This tactic of one ******* spouting off thinking he is the majority trying to threaten instead of communicate his issue is a trend that needs to stop. You get nothing done this way as the companies don't check this kind of statistical data and adjust but every financial quarter(at least).

as title says

because frankly, allowing people to gain a unfair advantage because being allowed to play before others, even though we all preordered, its disgraceful.

and i totally hope the people who cancel never buy these companies products again

An unfair advantage? really? in an MMO? A game where you can take your own sweet time to get to level 50 and beyond? No thats not an unfair advantage.

An unfair advantage is if you give someone something that you can never have that makes their game much easier than yours and you both start out the exact same. That is an unfair advantage. All that is happening is that they have a head start, does'nt mean they will be pwning you in PvP or something.

I honestly think this is immature of most of the folks here. Be an adult and just have some patience. nine times out of ten your not gonna cancel anything because there is no reason to? Im not in, yes im disappointed, but Im not walking back and forth pouting and threatening to cancel this and that. One way or another your getting into the game. You still have the 30 day trial after the release so everyone chill out.

Someone already used the example of, "I am in line at McDonald's for a big mac, but the guy 3 spaces in front of me in line got a big mac before me, y u no fair McDonald's!?" Sound better? Point is, everyone had 6 months to put down $5. Am I in already? Yes. Would I be whining if I had put in my pre-order in November and I wasn't in yet? No, because I was fully aware of how this launch was going to work back in June/July. And I'd love to see your proof of all these "cancellations"..

This staggering isn't testing the hardware and it's not being optimized so if something is wrong with it on the 20th the whole shebang is going down and people will be raging again.

What exactly do you know about this? are you working for BW?

If you let ppl in by waves, it is much easier to make adjustements and calibrate, then if u have to do it when the whole server goes crashing down.

So it DOES make sense..atleast if they are making adjustments as they go.

Another thing, this game have more pre-orders and player estimates then any other MMO in history...making all get access at the same time, no matter when, without beeing able to somwhat make adjustments would be very bad...just look at the WoW expancion launches for instance..not exactly a good experience.

as title says

So, you're saying that anyone that doesn't have a pre-order shouldn't even bother buying the game in the future, because they'll be in disadvantage?

I wouldn't want to enter a PVP server when I know there are hundreds/thousands of people at a higher level than me waiting to jack me up. but then I saw they are starting up new servers everyday until launch so I would just have to enter a one that started that day. Those of you already set in a guild & have friends already playing I feel sorry for.

What exactly do you know about this? are you working for BW?

If you let ppl in by waves, it is much easier to make adjustements and calibrate, then if u have to do it when the whole server goes crashing down.

So it DOES make sense..atleast if they are making adjustments as they go.

Another thing, this game have more pre-orders and player estimates then any other MMO in history...making all get access at the same time, no matter when, without beeing able to somwhat make adjustments would be very bad...just look at the WoW expancion launches for instance..not exactly a good experience.

I'd say let as many people in and see how much your system can handle. The Log-in server crashes... people are in the game and you're stuck in a situation similar to this till they get it up again...once it goes back up let people in again and you see where it crashes.

That's how I'd do it because it makes more sense to do it that way. There is no point letting in a few at a time because letting in a few at a time and making adjustments may have you making adjustments that don't need to be done and/or are less efficient due to the fact that sometimes there is a pressure point where the system seems to be struggling and then afterward it is smooth sailing.

well being higher level and starting first you can craft before others and make good money

or in pvp have better items and ability then the rest

by that logic, nobody should get pre-access at all.. but then again, all you realy pay for when pre-ordering is, ensuring that u get the game on the official launch..getting in earlier, thats just a bonus.

And srsly, its an mmo, at this early stage of the game, there is realy no advantage of getting in early...everyone else can do exactly the same thing as they lvl when they get in.

Unless ofc you think its super cool to be the first tor each max lvl..wich it totaly is not.

I'd say let as many people in and see how much your system can handle. The Log-in server crashes... people are in the game and you're stuck in a situation similar to this till they get it up again...once it goes back up let people in again and you see where it crashes.

That's how I'd do it because it makes more sense to do it that way. There is no point letting in a few at a time because letting in a few at a time and making adjustments may have you making adjustments that don't need to be done and/or are less efficient due to the fact that sometimes there is a pressure point where the system seems to be struggling and then afterward it is smooth sailing.

Well, if you enjoy crashing servers then sure. I for one is not a big fan of servers constantly crashing at launch. And the way BW and EA is doing it works, as far as I know the server where my guild is at have not had a single problem...yet (Im ofc not saying that the way they do it is perfect, there will allways be some problems).

as title says

I am cancelling and I won't be buying again. I have been made to feel not only terrible by Bioware... but also then equally abused by their fanbois online.

No: I don't want to play with jerks like you... so you are more than welcome to have your game all to yourself and your 100,000 players fabois.