Next wave of invites (if everyone or near everyone isnt invited) more cancellations

cylak

But it was such a bad movie.. In comparison to everything else.. ok well not everything else.. the two after it were kinda crappy too. But I will admit the lightsaber duels were good.

Dual of the Fates is still an awesome scene overall.

Only ruined by the brief interlude of that brat blowing up the droid ship.

Darth's and Droid's covered that one well I thought.

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" forums

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am in line at a movie theatre. And you are behind me. Doesnt it make logical sense that I would get to pick a better seat than you? Or should we all stand at the back of the theatre until the entire audience is let in and waiting at the back then scramble for a seat?

Yes we all paid the same ammount of money for the ticket, but I got in line before you. Sucks to be you mate.

er... although I don't in anyway agree with the original poster of this thread, as it is basically just another whine thread.

your statement is also untrue, as I know of people who pre-ordered in July, who are in-game as we speak, but I also know of people who ordered and redeemed in August 24th, who are in-game too. however I have a friend who ordered and redeemed in July (End of July) and redeemed his code the moment he got home, who is not in-game due to no invite,

So I'm not sure how they are inviting people, but it isn't "I redeemed my code first" just a FYI there.

..from what it appears that whole you'll get your invite in the order you registered your code is a bit of bunk considering how many people who registered their codes in December are already playing while there's still a considerable number of folks who registered their codes in July that are still waiting..

Anyone who registered their codes in december and say they are playing are lying.. end of story.

He probably had to go to bed to get up for school in the morning.. hopefully he takes English class, boy definitly needs it.

but on a good note. We got a new meme, and our version of Leroy Jenkins out of him. So its all good.

Leroy Jenkins! -snickerfits- Love that guy!!! lol

I started fencing at age 6... at age 9 I saw my first Lightsaber... Even if only for the Lightsaber duel with Darth Maul, the wait was MORE then worth it :)

Oooh, Fencer! I wish I'd fenced longer in my Yoot.

Epee or Saber?

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" forums

er... although I don't in anyway agree with the original poster of this thread, as it is basically just another whine thread.

your statement is also untrue, as I know of people who pre-ordered in July, who are in-game as we speak, but I also know of people who ordered and redeemed in August 24th, who are in-game too. however I have a friend who ordered and redeemed in July (End of July) and redeemed his code the moment he got home, who is not in-game due to no invite,

So I'm not sure how they are inviting people, but it isn't "I redeemed my code first" just a FYI there.

well sorry to disbelieve you. But I dont believe you. No one is able to prove what and when they registered and when they got access that will make anyone believe them. So you say you have friends in game from aug..I disbelieve you.

If I am in line at a movie theatre. And you are behind me. Doesnt it make logical sense that I would get to pick a better seat than you? Or should we all stand at the back of the theatre until the entire audience is let in and waiting at the back then scramble for a seat?

Yes we all paid the same ammount of money for the ticket, but I got in line before you. Sucks to be you mate.

thats like saying since you were in line in front of me you get rights to the first 10 mins. of the movie but i dont

actually what they technically are doing is letting some people in starting the movie...then a bit later letting more people in and starting the movie for them.. and then more and starting the movie...

there is no distinct advantage for being first in game. Sure you might get to level a bit faster, what with less people about.. But for the majority of people it isnt about the race to the finish. and if you are concerned with PVP getting you ganked by higher level characters..

Isnt that what pvp is? getting killed and killing people? and you are crying about it?

seriously? let me ask you all.. Would you feel bad for other people if you got in first day?

would you wait to level your pvp character until everyone was in game?

hell no you wouldnt. So dont complain that they arent.

PVP isn't fun when you are facing people way above your level without some sort of in game system that balances levels or something. Not that it matters anyway cause what about alts. Are people not going to level them in a few weeks cause they are scared. I doubt it. Anyone with those types of concerns are just blowing smoke and if those concerns are real then roll on a pve server.

Personally I knew I wasn't going to get in right away so it doesn't really bother me too much. The only thing that I am a little concerned with is how they are doing the waves. From my positive experience with the stress test beta weekend I figured they would really be cranking out the invites to get in as many people as they felt the data from the stress test allowed them to. Didn't they say they had over a million people during that weekend? They all got in game within 2 days. Reports from people who got in first day of EGA suggest the servers were barren. People couldn't pug flashpoints, heroic 4+ missions and warzones were kicking people due to not enough people. If they had replicated the stress test beta weekend experience most people would be in by day 3 and a lot of this forum ill will wouldn't exist.

But it was such a bad movie.. In comparison to everything else.. ok well not everything else.. the two after it were kinda crappy too. But I will admit the lightsaber duels were good.

I actualy enjoyed Revenge of The Sith... not that I didn't predict "why" he would fall (=love) nor the Title years in advance but I enjoyed it tremendously :)

Yeah 1 was kinda sucky and 2 only "so so" but III was very very nice, but then as the saying goes = Et Coloribus et gustibus non est disputandum

There's no arguing about tastes and colors :)

So many QQ threads, so little time to read with real life not stopping for this game. What a joke. Imagine real life not stopping until we can play! If you are worried about being ganked by people play a pve server. Truth is we will get to play in due time. We weren't promised we could ever play until the 20th. Just imagine if this had started on the 15th like originallly planned. It would probably played out the same only you'd have two less days to play early. In the months to come most will still be playing and the QQ will have stopped. Nothing will have changed and the markets will have normalized.

thats like saying since you were in line in front of me you get rights to the first 10 mins. of the movie but i dont

if you are late ie the line is long and the movie starts prompty at 7 but you are still in line at 710.. then yes. you miss the start of the movie. You expect them to hold the movie till you get in?

Not sure if that's true. From what I understand, the 5 waves they did today were the first day of pre-orders until about 2p since there was a mass pre-order influx the first day. According to what the official post says, there was a dramatic decrease after that so the date ranges for the EGA should cover a much broader range from that point forward. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Edited by Senessa

as title says

and they have plenty of right to cancel there preorder.

because frankly, allowing people to gain a unfair advantage because being allowed to play before others, even though we all preordered, its disgraceful.

and i totally hope the people who cancel never buy these companies products again

I know it seems as unfair but the truth is the game doesn't open until the 20th and come the 21st when everyone has got to play this will be a forgotten issue.

I know in your mind everyone should get in at once crash the servers fill the forums up with complaints because they didn't get to play or level up as fast as someone else.

The game as advertised said up to 5 days of early access which means 1-5 days early. Lets not lose site in the fact that once you hit lvl 50 you wont care who got there first. I commend Bioware in being smart and making sure the launch goes smoothly. No one has the right to join until the 20th so if we get lucky and join a few days early than its a bonus. The guys ranting and raving about a few days are just trying to force bioware's hand and I think they see where its getting them. Its obvious that your dying to play the game and it means so much your hoping to get in early but its an mmo so don't worry it will be around for years, its not a sprint its a marathon.

bioware are using this extra 2 days to ensure the hamsters in the servers are stable and getting ready for mass launch. yes i agree with this as once i get in im hopefully going to be able to play problem free.

however after speaking to a guild member on voice comms about his pre start (he got wave 5) when he logged in and started to play there were

people in the starter zone.......

like **** wft!!!!!!!

someone somewhere is taking the piss

Edited by sallycinamon

if you are late ie the line is long and the movie starts prompty at 7 but you are still in line at 710.. then yes. you miss the start of the movie. You expect them to hold the movie till you get in?

If they could get everyone in faster, I would certainly expect them to get everyone in as fast as possible.

If they could get everyone in faster, I would certainly expect them to get everyone in as fast as possible.

hey dont get me wrong. I agree. I would love and expect to see pretty much everyone in by the 15 16th at the latest. which is more than fair considering the up to 5 days access they promised.

bioware are using this extra 2 days to ensure the hamsters in the servers are stable and getting ready for mass launch. yes i agree with this as once i get in im hopefully going to be able to play problem free.

however after speaking to a guild member on voice comms about his pre start (he got wave 5) when he logged in and started to play there were

people in the starter zone.......

like **** wft!!!!!!!

someone somewhere is taking the piss

he got in in wave 5 and all the other people progressed past the starter zone?

seems logical.

I would too, but honestly I played all day today. It started our good, but toward evening hours there were connection issues. Better to have a great experience at launch rather then one sitting in the queue for 5 hrs. I think they're doing it right!

Really? Still missing my point. I wasnt complaining, I was merely pointing out the fact that a solid discussion is nowhere to be found here, while you guys think you are the coolest maturest lads on the forum.

And what would we discuss, pray tell, that hasn't already been beaten to death over and over again?

I would too, but honestly I played all day today. It started our good, but toward evening hours there were connection issues. Better to have a great experience at launch rather then one sitting in the queue for 5 hrs. I think they're doing it right!

Well... I would be just fine dealing with lag, crashes, queues, etc. All so I am on equal footing with everyone else having the same problems. If you're fine waiting until everything dies down so you can have a smoother experience, that's great, but why should that be at everyone other person's expense?