Some of you in game need to grow up and the devs need to do something about it.

Badlander

I can not believe what i saw tonight. I guy in huttball made a mistake and a bunch of players really dug into him. From calling him the f word to saying he was born cuz his mom was a wh.. and did the whole town. These people were just fully out of control.

I have played many Mmo's and have seen some bad stuff but for 10 min these people just went way overboard.

These kind of things need the devs to put a halt to it now with bans or in the long run this game will have people leave over it.

I tried to defend the poor guy as did a few others and we then were attacked with the same kind of foul mouth stuff.

I hope that this is not what this community is going to turn into.

Bump for relevance to important current topics. It disgusts me as well. I'm actually on an RP server and have filed a complaint about a certain player who gets on general chat on the republic fleet, and talks about how much he hates "n*****s" for LITERALLY HOURS. He also boasts about how many credits he made of the most recent exploit. Edited by Maurdiib

It's the internet.

Worse, it's an MMO on the internet.

This isn't unique to ToR, it's just how it is. MMO's generally make Mos Eisley look like a friendly place to take the family. It's what happens when you give people the ability to be anonymous and say whatever they want.

It's even worse when you add in the fact that some players take MMO's so seriously that the game is the measure with which they value themselves and others, so every little thing becomes worthy of a frothing rage.