Is there a way to unbind equipment..

klapjr

No. The point of items being bound is you can't sell it to other people.

Is there a way to tell what is bound and what isn't bound? I have saved all my lightsabers and can't remember which I've used and haven't used.

Is there a way to tell what is bound and what isn't bound? I have saved all my lightsabers and can't remember which I've used and haven't used.

Yes there is, those that are bound will say bound in the tooltip, those that are not, will say Bind on Equip in the Tooltip.

Yes there is, those that are bound will say bound in the tooltip, those that are not, will say Bind on Equip in the Tooltip.

In the item stats, unbound items will say "bind on equip"

Bound items say "bound"

Thank you.

At the top of the item when you hover your mouse over it it will read "bind on equip" or "bound". The ones marked "bind on equip" you can resell. You might see people in chat say something along the lines of "it's BOP" which means it automatically binds to you as soon as you pick it up. Usually those items are epics of some kind and are bought from a vendor or from loot drops.

At the top of the item when you hover your mouse over it it will read "bind on equip" or "bound". The ones marked "bind on equip" you can resell. You might see people in chat say something along the lines of "it's BOP" which means it automatically binds to you as soon as you pick it up. Usually those items are epics of some kind and are bought from a vendor or from loot drops.

Thanks