The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Big let down @50

Britzer

LFG system is very bad, I have to stand around for ages to spam 1 channel to get a group @ 50 is a very bad design. ( @ level 50 i can't get a group for FP for some strange reason )

Once you hit level50 you need to grind daily's to get gear to be to able to get into HM's is a complete joke. ( Why can't i do FP to get gear? oh wait that's right i can't get into any groups )

PvP is worse then it was in WoW.

So many bugs that never where fixed in beta ( you know BioWare that beta is meant to sort bugs out? )

I could go on and on but this game is a big let down in so many ways. Once people hit 50 and see what it's like i highly doubt many people will stick around for more then the free month.

Oh well guess we have to wait for Guild Wars 2 to come out to be a decent MMO and show BioWare what it's like to release a complete MMO. ( I can pretty much say you're not going to see this amount of bugs that ToR has in GW2 at release. )

This game was all hype and no substance

LFG system is very bad, I have to stand around for ages to spam 1 channel to get a group @ 50 is a very bad design. ( @ level 50 i can't get a group for FP for some strange reason )

Once you hit level50 you need to grind daily's to get gear to be to able to get into HM's is a complete joke. ( Why can't i do FP to get gear? oh wait that's right i can't get into any groups )

PvP is worse then it was in WoW.

So many bugs that never where fixed in beta ( you know BioWare that beta is meant to sort bugs out? )

I could go on and on but this game is a big let down in so many ways. Once people hit 50 and see what it's like i highly doubt many people will stick around for more then the free month.

Oh well guess we have to wait for Guild Wars 2 to come out to be a decent MMO and show BioWare what it's like to release a complete MMO. ( I can pretty much say you're not going to see this amount of bugs that ToR has in GW2 at release. )

This game was all hype and no substance

Maybe it's because this game launched about 3 weeks ago, and most people haven't hit 50 yet?

Seriously, feel free to use those critical thinking faculties at any time.

:rolleyes:

Maybe it's because this game launched about 3 weeks ago, and most people haven't hit 50 yet?

You know there is a ton of 50's around now. . .

You know there is a ton of 50's around now. . .

You know this how, exactly? On my server, I could count the number of 50's I've seen running around on 2 hands with fingers left over, and my own character is lvl 46. Seriously, stop and think before you post.

lol? How much longer is this excuse gonna be used? On my server (EU, but whatever) it's full of 50's already, and some guildies will hit 50 on a 2nd character probably this weekend.

And all this without playing 12hrs a day. We (the guild) all have jobs. Minus the ones with almost 2 lvl50's, they're bums :D

lol? How much longer is this excuse gonna be used? On my server (EU, but whatever) it's full of 50's already, and some guildies will hit 50 on a 2nd character probably this weekend.

And all this without playing 12hrs a day. We (the guild) all have jobs. Minus the ones with almost 2 lvl50's, they're bums :D

"full of fifties". I think you need to reread that statement and make sure that is in fact what you wanted to say. :rolleyes:

Riddle me this, Batman: How long is the excuse that games are lacking depth going to be used in a lame attempt to excuse the ADHD-ness of those who rush to the end-game?

Edited by KippTabor

Please find verifiable population statistics to prove this. The butt is designed to let fecal matter out and not made-up numbers.

You're setting yourself up for a fall if you think Guild Wars 2 is going to be the perfect game. No mmorpg starts perfect, ever. Plenty of people said the same thing in regards to SWTOR coming out and look at it now. The worst thing you can do is put all your eggs in one basket. GW2 "might" be a great game, but it's not out yet. Edited by CelesWylder

Please find verifiable population statistics to prove this. The butt is designed to let fecal matter out and not made-up numbers.

How about you come check it out for yourself?

Legions of Lettow EU-pvp-english.

I dare you to do a /who 50 during peak times.

You don't believe me, so you go find proof. I'm too lazy.

How about you come check it out for yourself?

Legions of Lettow EU-pvp-english.

I dare you to do a /who 50 during peak times.

You don't believe me, so you go find proof. I'm too lazy.

No, you made the assertion, so you need to provide the proof. Feel free to post it anytime.

You're setting yourself up for a fall if you think Guild Wars 2 is going to be the perfect game. No mmorpg starts perfect, ever. Plenty of people said the same thing in regards to SWTOR coming out and look at it now. The worst thing you can do is put all your eggs in one basket. GW2 "might" be a great game, but it's not out yet.

I'm not saying it will be perfect, just saying Arenanet all ready have an MMO and they are making a 2nd one. I think they kinda know a bit more then BioWare about MMO's is all I'm saying.

You know this how, exactly? On my server, I could count the number of 50's I've seen running around on 2 hands with fingers left over, and my own character is lvl 46. Seriously, stop and think before you post.

On my server I've seen at least 30-40 of them just running around. I'm level 48.

Edited by Shillen

I'm not saying it will be perfect, just saying Arenanet all ready have an MMO and they are making a 2nd one. I think they kinda know a bit more then BioWare about MMO's is all I'm saying.

Mystic made an AWESOME MMORPG... Then Warhammer sucked.

Oh well guess we have to wait for Guild Wars 2 to come out to be a decent MMO

Guild Wars 2 decent MMO

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

All GW2 is good for is a garbage bin.

Edited by Bollah

Story-based MMORPG? RUSH TO ENDGAME TO COMPLAIN. SPACEBAR SPACEBAR SPACEBAR

WHY U HAVE NO ENDGAME CONTENT?!?!?!!?!?!!!! STUPID CINEMATICS GOT IN MY WAY OF GETTING TO 50 IN 1 HOUR.

ROFL yes, I got bored of all the cut scenes at around level 30.

My /played time on my lvl50 Commando is 6days 14 hours ( yes i have no life atm, i have a RL injury )

Edited by Britzer

This game already feels so much like Star Trek Online. I left that game for good after 4 weeks, and never went back. Why oh why, didn't they pay money to a group of hard core gamers to figure out what to do, and what not to do when designing an MMO?

That excuse is still very valid.

Hello everyone,

We strongly encourage everyone to share their feedback and opinions regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. However, we do ask that the discussion is constructive.

We have a thread in place regarding general suggestions which this thread could continue discussion in. You can find it here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

We also have a thread in place regarding discussions of any issues or bugs which we also would like to point out - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=66281

That being said, we are going to go ahead and close this thread as there is little room for constructive discussion here.

As a reminder, we encourage everyone to check out our dev tracker which is updated frequently with posts from us and is one of the best ways to keep up to date on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

You can find the dev tracker here - http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Thank you.