The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Theran Cedrax... I would pay to push him out the airlock

Calebmouse

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Trooper companions are amazing. Let's go down the line so I can make you regret your class decision, because there can never be enough Troopers.

Basically, be a Trooper.

----ing sold! I gave up trooper when I swapped servers and now my mistake has been revealed.

You'd pay only ten? I'd pay the full price of the game again if I could get a decent, non-annoying companion, and yes I'd pay more to flush Theran out the airlock. He is without a doubt the most annoying companion in game.

Can we send the lizard out with him?

Please?

I laughed so hard at this post. xD

I gave my Theran mutton-chops so that he can look ridiculous as he sits on my ship alone, with only his virtual companion as company. So sad, so very sad.

If he wasnt such a good healing companion, he would be out that airlock like a rocket. Instead of pushing for the death and destruction of Theran, we should aim for a replacement healing character

If he wasnt such a good healing companion, he would be out that airlock like a rocket. Instead of pushing for the death and destruction of Theran, we should aim for a replacement healing character

If I wasn't a healer myself, I would probably have to take him with me. Oh sweet lord. The horror of that thought!

Edited by LeandraNyx

He comments on my Space Combat like we're about to die. That drives me crazy.

I have never failed a space combat mission, ever. Theran's lack of faith will find him freezing in space one day.

Also, while I agree that he's totally creepy, I would be happy to space and replace him and win Holiday's affections.

Even more ideal conclusion to that cutscene:

Holiday turns to me and says something like:

"Oh. My. Goodness. I have wanted to do that for 10 years. Thank the Maker for you! Anything you want is yours, honey. Did I mention I can heal?"

I hate to tell you this, but Holiday is actually quite attached to Theran. I romanced him, and Holiday was most unhappy about that and brought him back to line.

She's the one wearing the pants in that relationship. I almost feel sorry for the poor bastard. He'll never be able to get any good old fashioned action.

Personally I think Theran is my favorite companion I've had so far. I enjoy his wit and sarcasm. Nadia comes off as wayyy to whiny, and since I play a tank I haven't had the joy of touring with many of the others. Qyzen was fun, but the aim thing annoys me, and tbh it would make more sense if he did have a gun. I enjoyed Qyzen's character a lot actually. Zenith I'm not huge on, too serious..

Theran's personality sucks beyond belief and his reactions to dialogue get really annoying. He dosent like talking about the Force... which is hilarious when teaming up with a Jedi who does nothing but prattle on about trusting in the Force.

However, Theran is the only companion I used from 25 - 50 for the simple fact he is awesome.

A healer is so very helpful in keeping us alive while also having the ability to CC targets with Holiday for a decent time if left undamaged.

Once you learn how Theran uses Holiday fights can be brutally effective.

Against a single Elite / Boss

1) Cast your first attack like weaken mind

2) Theran uses holiday on that target interrupting any skill they are casting

3) Do your own stun breaking the target attempting to use that skill again

4) Mind snap to interrupt the target again

5) Theran uses Holiday again

Effectively you can chain lock a target out of being able to retaliate while getting a series of free hits in. When those hits come in Theran heals you and still keeps reducing incoming DPS by repeatedly stunning the target.

Best companion combination EVER.

Personally I think Theran is my favorite companion I've had so far. I enjoy his wit and sarcasm. Nadia comes off as wayyy to whiny, and since I play a tank I haven't had the joy of touring with many of the others. Qyzen was fun, but the aim thing annoys me, and tbh it would make more sense if he did have a gun. I enjoyed Qyzen's character a lot actually. Zenith I'm not huge on, too serious..

I don't think she's whiny...just needy. A little too needy. Not quite creepy stalker fangirl needy, but yeah.

All Trooper companions are amazing. Let's go down the line so I can make you regret your class decision, because there can never be enough Troopers.

(...)

Well, I'm Vanguard, currently leaving Balmorra with that jerk Vik! I have to admit, that trooper companion are NOT that great as you describe them!

Well...for the first - Aric Jorgan is OK. He's not awesome but he's not making me angry every time he speaks. I roll with him since Ord Mantell (exept for few times I needed a heal)

Elara Dorne is a freak! Her voice and accent is so annoying, especially combined with her exaggerated demand of keeping the regulations! Plus she's incredibly ugly so buying a customization is necessary!

Forex is actually an example how should that stupid droid that came with the ship look like. He's good and funny and I kinda like him.

Tanno Vik - WORST companion EVER! He's exactly the type I would push out the airlock! That disrespectful scumbag is driving me crazy from the moment I talked to him. I don't really get his purpose. Jorgan is better DPS, Forex is better Tank... PLUS there is really bad story-line with him. Few mission earlier I spared Fuse and before the Balmorra mission Garza told me, that she wont allow me to recruit him, because he's a traitor! Yeah, he WAS a traitor, but never lost it, he stayed (at least in his heart) at the republic's side...Unlike Elara, who is born and raised in Empire and she defected (Still think she's a spy!) - and for unknown reasons she is trustworthy enough so Garza gives that witch the republic's most elite team...:mad:. It makes me think that trooper was a really bad decission for me

I hope that last companion will be something good, otherwise I would be sooo dissapointed. Why I didn't get Jaxo as my companion? I would trade her for Elara, Vik and the ship droid!

(Sorry for my grammar, it goes all wrong when I get upset :p)

This is why we need an End-game option to turn Nadia into a Sage instead of a Shadow. Because as a Shadow that quests in tank-mode, Theran is the only one I can drag around to keep me alive.

This is the best suggestion ever! I would love the ability to change my companions advanced class and spec! Right now I'm VERY unhappy with my companion options. Nadia is the only one who seems even remotely interesting even though I haven't gotten her yet.

They need to do one of two things if not both:

1.) Add in more voice acting of C2-N2 for combat, give him some personalized ability’s to feel in the blanks, and give him a weapon, off hand, and implant slots so you can have a alternative healer.

OR

2.) Hire the guy who did the voice acting for Dr. Venture and have him do a whole new set of lines, as Tharan reminds me of Dr. Venture enough that if he was voiced he would rock. Than of course add in a apperance mod so he is bald and skinny.