[Current Bug List] Crew Skills

Rhaphael

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two concern me. I'm currently lvl 32 (with Armormech at about 320), and I have spent a lot of time making purple schematics. I share my armor with some friends, and sell some on the GTN. However, I always thought it would pay off at lvl 50 to have a full set of crafted purple. It requires so much time and money to get all those purple schematics; I do hope that at some point a lvl 400 Armormech will be able to craft gear that is better than the easy to obtain Commendation or PvP gear.

Right now, pre-1.2, armsmech and sythenweave suck, totally suck.

The companion speech when completing missions/crafts seems to be random and have no relation at all to whether or not it was a failure, a normal success or a critical success.

This one is slated to be fixed in 1.2. Still testing to see if it has..

Since 1.2 will do such a huge make-over of the entire crafting system, and because many of the current bugs will be fixed (thanks for that), I will no longer be maintaining this list.

Also the lack of response for making this thread sticky makes it really hard to keep it up to date.

It was great while it lasted.

Since 1.2 will do such a huge make-over of the entire crafting system, and because many of the current bugs will be fixed (thanks for that), I will no longer be maintaining this list.

Also the lack of response for making this thread sticky makes it really hard to keep it up to date.

It was great while it lasted.

Cynically, I suspect there will be new problems that crop up hehe.

I agree with the poster above, with so many changes coming, a new list of things wrong will crop up most likely lol.

But even though Bw unsticked this thread it was a fantastic resource and all your work on the spreadsheet abd everything was amazing man. thanks for your work and heres hoping 1.2 makes crafting more worth while.

Edited by Necodreus

As mentioned, with all the new changes, I'm positive that there will be new bugs to identify, track, and fix. This thread is too useful. At the very least, maybe you could start a new threat post 1.2?

Thanks for all your hard work. Much appreciated for sure!

Edited by Lucky_Slevin

There is an agent bug where they can only send one companion out at a time. Seems to happen after a certain companion is taken away from you as part of the storyline. So you end up doing all of Corelia with only one companion capable of doing missions. For me this was 3 levels. I don't know if that qualifies for this bug list.

• 2 weeks later...
With Aric Jorgan incapacitated, I've had a problem with sending companions on crew skill missions. Some who should be available are greyed out entirely as if they were already on a mission. Some companions who are on a mission show up as available and I can queue missions for them, which is kind of neat, but not at the cost of simultaneous missions.

Since the patch, when a crew member returns with Diplomacy rewards, I click accept, the chat window says I received the item, but it isn't in my inventory. It's just gone.

More info please...

Have you bugged this?

Because I am not having this problem.

All I can say is, I sent out 5 companions on Diplomacy missions for medical supplies while I was just running around the Imperial Fleet. I was not queuing for pvp or anything. I would set my crew their tasks and go do something else around the house. When they returned, I clicked the Accept button on each mission reward pop-up. I looked at the chat message that said, You receive Biochemical Agent, etc. When I opened my inventory...nothing. None of the 5 mission rewards was there. None, nada, nein, zip, zilch. And yes, I bugged it.

With Aric Jorgan incapacitated, I've had a problem with sending companions on crew skill missions. Some who should be available are greyed out entirely as if they were already on a mission. Some companions who are on a mission show up as available and I can queue missions for them, which is kind of neat, but not at the cost of simultaneous missions.

-----------------------------

Turning in quests and or missions while your companion is incapacitated can be resolved by asking your friends and or guildmates to join you to accomplish them.

I also suggest you to join warzones and flashpoints to out level quests you will be embarking on if you think your not strong enough to do them.

• 3 months later...

I have a Bug.

I take 2 mission 340 slicing from my companions.

Use 1 & send T7 on this mission, second was in my bag. After T7 return with loot wrom 1 mission, 2 miss from my bad. Goes nowhere.

Slicing missions are expensive & hard take from mission. This is bad. i have not idea how return this - missed(:confused:

I have a Bug.

I take 2 mission 340 slicing from my companions.

Use 1 & send T7 on this mission, second was in my bag. After T7 return with loot wrom 1 mission, 2 miss from my bad. Goes nowhere.

Slicing missions are expensive & hard take from mission. This is bad. i have not idea how return this - missed(:confused:

Sure you didn't simply use both missions and only send a companion out to do one of them? Check your slicing page, my bet is you have an unused mission there.