Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Ok, this is too much

Zanathax

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last patch turned my inquisitors eyes from a nice blue to a horrid bright orange, not a major bug but annoying in the story cut scenes. Please don't break anything else :p and can i please have my blue eyes back?

Sent a ticket in but i realise my unintended eye colour is not a top priority ;)

Sounds like sith corruption, try disabling it.

Does anyone remember the launch for Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard, WoW, Tabula Rasa, and many, many others? Yeah, when they launched Vanguard, it was the most horribly buggy game ever released, and was pretty much unplayable. With Everquest, you knew to not schedule anything at all during expansion launch or patch...not day, week. For what it's worth, they are doing a really good job.

Anyways, I find it funny that people are up in arms about "8 to 10 hours of downtime every day" when they actually had 7 hours of downtime over the three day period, and they fixed some pretty important stuff, such as item and credit duping.

Yes, I appreciate the active patching and the fact that BioWare is trying to eep things moving forward with fixing problems with the game. But I am up at night. Patching every frigging night this week is TOO much. I'm really sick and tired of this, BioWare. Patch once a week. Maybe twice a week. No matter what's going on with the game, patching constantly likethis is NOT the answer.

There has to be a better one.

This one STINKS!

EDIT: To be clearer, I am complaining about the servers being down for 8 or 10 hours a night, 3 nights in a row. It shouldn;t be necessary for them to be down for this long. If it is, BioWare needs to bring it some programmers with more experience in implementation, because no other MMO I have ever played has ever done this. Once a week to restart and maintain servers? Sure. 3 days in a row for 8 to 10 hours a night? Never, in the 15 or so MMO's I have been a part of the launch of has a game company done this.

So I'm complaining. I get to do that. I'm a paying customer. With out feedback, BW won't change. I want them to do so. Therefore.....

You really are completely oblivious to how much the game is broken right now, i hope they do maintenance every single day to fix the problems, seriously this game has A LOT of major bugs that have to be ironed out fast, stop complaining.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.