700k healing club you in yet?

longeman

They should reward healing more.

3 medals that's pathetic.

yea. my first time healing i did 200k (at lvl 19 on my operative). a number that when i pull doing dps i cant help but get 5-7 medals. i had 3, because i was doing more ball carrying/tossing.

you're right, healing is very under-rewarded. healers already were under played and somewhat underpowered (relative to WoW and Warhammer). maybe thats why i only ever see 1-2 per game, IF any.

as for the OP. 700k? gosh darn man thats *********** beast. I had never seen anybody break 300k in a game, dps or healing (combined too, thinking of it).

yeah i was rather happy when i saw it haha was abit lucky thou managed to time my aoe heals perfect in this game :) but yeah rewards for healing is retarded.. you get a medal for 300k i would think the next step for a medal would be somewhere areound 500k atleast :p

Dont see why you should be congratulated for consuming your own HP then healing yourself.

Padded stats mean nothing and you shouldn't be getting extra medals for it.

im sorry what? even if i did that i wouldent come near 700k healing.. bad troll is bad

Any reasom why you only have 9 kills while your team has around 40? Wonder who you healed :rolleyes:

Because healing a guy killing stuff does not count as a kill for you. You need to go and manually tag every enemy with random dps skills to have any chance of racking up "kills".

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/heals2strong.jpg/

was aiming for 600k that night was rather happy to see this score ^^

whats your highest healing done so far in a WZ?

The top "healer" there has 0, yes ZERO, objective points, which means he/she was of no value to the match. Most likely healing themselves or friend in starting area. If that was you, congrats on being pointless to your team.

On that picture, Anek, was the most valuable healer by far.

I'd rather have a level 15 healer giving me a few K here and there and fighting at the actual objectives than a stat padder (basically AFKer) any day.

And 3 medals with all that "healing" is just hilarious.

At least the team won, but not from anything done by the top two padders in heals.

The top "healer" there has 0, yes ZERO, objective points, which means he/she was of no value to the match. Most likely healing themselves or friend in starting area. If that was you, congrats on being pointless to your team.

On that picture, Anek, was the most valuable healer by far.

I'd rather have a level 15 healer giving me a few K here and there and fighting at the actual objectives than a stat padder (basically AFKer) any day.

And 3 medals with all that "healing" is just hilarious.

At least the team won, but not from anything done by the top two padders in heals.

so you are saying that i as a healer should not heal my team? i should just go for it and plant the bomb while someone is in need of a heal? thats like being a medic in a war and ignoring someone that needs first and and just sitt on my *** and eat some candy..

i dont give a **** about that mu jobb is to heal and thats what i do dps/kills and all that are upp to my team m8's.. and what is this about standing and healing just one person? where are you getting this from? you jelly broh? bad troll is bad..

o and yes if i was so useless compare the amount of deaths on my team and compare it to the enemy team.. do you see a difference there m8'?

and compare it to the amount of kills aswell.. those numbers would have been alot different if i was going for kills/objectives instead of focusing on the heals...

Edited by longeman

• 1 month later...

Theres a mercenary on my server who regularly gets 600ks in voidstar. I tried beating him many times, and always fail....and thats a map that caters to sorc ae heals. Maybe its gear, I dunno, but I definitely don't feel sorry for merc healers when I see what hes capable of. The problem with mercenary healing is how much skill is involved in rotations and heat management. A lot of mouthbreathers cannot handle it, but sorc healing on the otherhand is easy and has a low skillcap. So if you are a poor merc healer, I'd say keep at it, and try to gain more experience/read some guides.

Maybe if you are an operative you have a point. To be quite honest, ive done quite a bit of pvp and have only seen healing operatives a small handful of times. Earlier on it was because their dps was so gigantic, who would go healer? Now they don't nostril rap people in 5 seconds, theyve all quit and I don't know if thats just because they got caught in the overpowered trap and quit or if they just have no alternative abilities (the other dps tree, or healing).

lol juggernaut OP.

Closest I have come on my healing Operative is 620k. I don't know if it's even possible to go much higher than that given how weak our aoe healing is, and how fast people die since we can't shield them to get off a big heal...

I semi-agree with some of the posts though, if you have 0 objective points and close to 0 kills, even with 700k healing you're not that valuable to your team. Maybe in a premade if you agree before hand that's all you're doing then its ok, but if you're queuing solo, you really need to be going for objectives, helping out with damage, and interrupting people, stunning, etc. (Things that dont give you heal or damage points for stat padding basically...).

With that said, grats to OP, even though I think Sorc is a way stronger healer than any other class right now, 700k is not easy to achieve :)