Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

BW - wipe all the credits.

DavesTheName

He's probably not lying. When I hit 50, I had just over a million, about 600k left after training and stuff. Not hard to get thru legitimate means.

Creds come really easy, currently sitting on 4 million creds (maybe 100k more, I don't really care) and I stopped doing Slicing mission after the nerf (except two from time to time on my two comps with almost maxed out affection when the yield is abundant or better). I also had about 2 mil. when I hit 50, speederskill etc put that down to 1,2 or so, but got back and further pretty easy, just dailies, a few boxes here and there, a bit 5 man HM.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, don't be a bunch of pansies. Own up to your colossal mistake and lay down the law. Wipe all the credits from the game and let people start over. There's hardly any economy at the moment anyway so it wouldn't be the end of the world and it's pretty easy to make money once you get past level 20.

And while you're at it give a permanent ban to anybody who used the exploit to gain even a single credit.

Or they could just do a database search on the character database for characters holding over, say, 1 million credits? Then combine the result to determine credits/account, and delete all (or most) of the credits suspected to have been gained through the exploit.

People are blowing this thing way out of proportion, IMO.

Take the gold from the exploiters, not the people who earned it legitimately.

Yep, that's the best way to do it. They can simply check their logs and go after the exploiter's credits.

I wouldn't want them to take my 36k credits I have at level 21. I worked hard for those.

Edited by JarenVestrit

Edit: wrong thread.

But yeah, don't wipe the creds for everyone. That's just silly.

Perma ban the exploiters.

Probably not the most financially sound move to ban the customers that help to pay your bills :rolleyes:

Either warning or temp ban for violating the EULA, fine.

Seriously, don't be a bunch of pansies. Own up to your colossal mistake and lay down the law. Wipe all the credits from the game and let people start over. There's hardly any economy at the moment anyway so it wouldn't be the end of the world and it's pretty easy to make money once you get past level 20.

And while you're at it give a permanent ban to anybody who used the exploit to gain even a single credit.

Uh. No.

Ban the exploiters, trace the credits if they sent them in bulk to someone else, but wipe everyone's credits? LOL no.

sounds reasonable, BW created the probelm, then patched the probelm, so feel feel to wipe ALL the credits from the game, put everyone at 0 credits

Please, take my fake digital currency from my bank, I am cool with that

Then, I hope your cool with me taking my real world currency from your bank.........

1.5mil is not nothing. I don't know how you managed to get 500k at level 35 so either you are bald-faced lying or used one of the cheats.

So now we are cheaters because we have a crap load of credits???????

Got a guy in my Guild that had 2+ Mil at 50, no cheating just slicing and scavenging and UT. There was a guy i n General chat yesterday on Tat that didn't have enough creds to buy his speeder at 25, that is insane. At 25 I have almost 90K.

I'm not sure what you all are doing, but making money in this game is easy, without cheating.

My best is around 120K credits at level 33 with no treasure finding or slicing. On my treasure finding character I had 120K by level 24, but spent a lot after that so am down to around 50K now.

That was basically, get treasure box, loot epic/orange, sell epic/orange on GTN, collect credits. People will pay good credits for a low level orange lightsaber that is worse than the one you get from the first flashpoint or commendations. Weird, but I made a lot of credits that way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.