SWTOR Premature Release Because EA & Bioware only care about money

chiselyou

I repeat they only only only care about money. There is such thing as money + take care of players.

No there is no player in their minds. Forget players lets just make money off of them.

Wow. Not too incredibly smart are you?

These threads are boring, not just the same old recycled garbage, but it's the same old people continuously complaining.

Roll on the 20th...

Just remember as you read these posts.

This guy hates the game and chooses to sit on a forum and troll it. This is his life and his choice, he actually chooses to do this .... You're welcome for the laugh.

Edited by TheHeadCapper

SWTOR Premature Release Because EA & Bioware only care about money.

SWTOR Premature Release Because EA & Bioware only care about money.

Thank you for this helpful post. Move along now.

If you care, repeating the same thing without bothering to back it up won't help your case.

Edited by Miragee

I repeat they only only only care about money. There is such thing as money + take care of players.

No there is no player in their minds. Forget players lets just make money off of them.

You can protest by cancelling your account then and see where that gets you... If you do you would go back to whatever the last game you were playing.

This game was going to launch last Spring...

Exactly.

I love the irony of posts like the OP. Before the EGA, people were actually complaining that the game didn't get released in the spring. There were all sorts of "I would rather play a buggy game than not at all" posts, and I can't count the number of "If they don't release this game soon, I am gonna take my ball and go home" threats to play another game. Now that the game is released and bugs that could not be fixed before the release deadline and ones that show up only once the servers are actually stressed in a live environment start showing up, which is an inevitability in every game, we get the new "[insert game company here] is only interested in our money" and "this game is still in beta" nonsense.

Either way, with comments like the OP made, I have to wonder if people really think that Bioware and EA are non-profits producing this game as a charity only to now find out that they are actually expecting to make money off of it. Priceless!

Yea of course, the point of a business is to make money not cater to whiny forum people that make up around 5% of the players in game.

lawl game 7 years in the making, they saw all the downfalls of other mmos, stole all ideas from other MMOs and yet still fail this hard??

lalalala lololo hahahah

nothing more than a bunch of noobs trying to make a dollar.

True that. True that, OP...