Real Life Picture Thread!

BelialSempai

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's like owning a Mustang and a Camaro.

Sure, you can have both but you know you love one more than the other. If they were both in a fire and you could only save one (and you had to)...

That entirely depends on the year and make of each.

And if the transformers edition camaro is in question.

That's like owning a Mustang and a Camaro.

Sure, you can have both but you know you love one more than the other. If they were both in a fire and you could only save one (and you had to)...

If I owned a Mustang and a Camaro and both were in a fire and I would save only one, I'd save the one with the most gas in it (hey, that stuff ain't cheap). ;)

haha, and that was after a "thaw". It was 3 or 4 inches higher a few days before that pic. That was after 2 hrs of cleaning off my roof. :rak_smile:

3-4 inches already melted? :eek: I bet the only reason you took the picture the next day was because you couldn't open your storm door the day before with all the snow blocking it.

Thanks for the compliment (it might not be intended, but it's there). You see, I am actually a little bit older than you :D

Well I'm sure your not older by much. I posted some pictures of myself a few pages back, I don't know if you checked them out or not.

BC Rich Widowmaker?

Close! It's a Warlock. Looked real good when I played in Pep Band, Pit Orchestra, and Jazz Band :p. Though, I eventually mastered the upright-electric bass for Jazz...

Glad to see some of my fellow players. The one where we're actually showing our faces is the most polite and friendly thread on the whole damn board lol

Close! It's a Warlock. Looked real good when I played in Pep Band, Pit Orchestra, and Jazz Band :p. Though, I eventually mastered the upright-electric bass for Jazz...

Glad to see some of my fellow players. The one where we're actually showing our faces is the most polite and friendly thread on the whole damn board lol

Screw you, band geek! :D

Actually, with only the head to go off of, I'm now troubling myself trying to picture a Widowmaker head vs. the Warlock head. To google I go...work can wait.

Ok so I cant say anything about this one. She looks like she belongs on a RP server and shes there. She probably Really good At RP too. (compliment)

Hey there everyone,

This thread is now open again.

We want to take a moment and remind everyone that while we welcome both positive and negative comments, we ask that the discussion be constructive and on-topic. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind while you are participating in this discussion:

Insults and Rude Comments - You may not agree with what someone says but we do expect you to be respectful of others and their opinions. Being rude to them and insulting them is never allowed.

Trolling - We highly encourage you to be constructive. Inflammatory posts that are meant to do nothing more than provoke strong, emotional negative reactions from others is not allowed.

Please use the flag button - If you come across a post that you think breaks the forum rules, please flag it so we can investigate it.

Ignore Feature - If you find you simply cannot get along with someone, please add them to your ignore list.

We'd also like to ask you to please take a moment and review our Rules of Conduct.

We thank you for your effort in keeping this discussion constructive and respectful.

Edited by Moitteva