Post your Smugglers name

Xivo

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My smuggler is named Devers.

I named him after an interstellar trader character in an Isaac Asimov story, who came across so much like a SWTOR smuggler that I had to roll one immediately :jawa_smile:

Edited by ArgiveSpear

Captain Mubbers Centauri

Named (well the Mubbers bit) after the Leader of the Lat Brigand Musicians from Michael Moorcocks book the "Dancers at the End of Time"... which I was reading again around the time I decided to give SWTOR a go... Focrudi! hrunt...

Edited by BigfootNZ

I have 3 smugglers. Pijo my main gunslinger lvl 36, Pija scoundrel lvl 20, Soyel lvl 16 Sniper well and a bunch of other alts, Hodona my Guardian lvl 18, Soyla my Shadow Jedi lvl 20. for some reason my scoundrel Pija and my Shadow Soyla are lvling faster than I anticipated.

Captain Succorso - gunslinger - though maybe he should have been a scoundrel considering the source of the name.

Great name, Razor. My bounty hunter has the same name...and my agent is named Thermopyle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.