Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Post your Smugglers name

Xivo

Captain Edala T'arcona, of the Sinclari Legacy. (Twi'lek, female, blue)

Edala doesn't mean anything in particular. T'Arcona came to my mind randomly but I think I plagarised it subconsioucscly from Liara T'Soni (soft C in T'Arcona), I didn't play ME for years when I made it up. In RP, of course, she's just an Engineer a la Kayla.

Edited by Queen_Ultima

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I picked something for my legacy I kind of dislike so I hope they have a option to rename it...

Anyway i've got 2 one just started on a rp server with a friend and another on the main server.

Captain Hëktor. His business is blasters, unoffical transporting, but mostly damsals in distress.

I like to refer to him as Hëktor Locke but whatever. The accent is for visual purposes only I roll with the letter with 2 dots on all my characters. He rolls in a simple fashion and I do dps. Got maxed out stealth options and when that fails he's a brawler. Got the scars to prove it but chicks dig scars.:cool:

And my ship is the "Antebellum" and my A-300 aka "Vela".

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.