Post your Smugglers name

Xivo

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I've only played female smugglers, cause well yeah I'm a girl so sue me, but decided to find out what the guy side was like. So started a male smuggler and gave him the name of Tappit, Captain Tappit.

I've had characters named Virsago since the Everquest days. Been an Iksar Beastlord, Night Elf Hunter, Blood Elf Paladin and now a Human Smuggler. Nearly all of my characters have a name that has something to do with Gundam characters or mobile suits. :cool:

Legacy name is gonna be tough to figure out though...

I've had characters named Virsago since the Everquest days. Been an Iksar Beastlord, Night Elf Hunter, Blood Elf Paladin and now a Human Smuggler. Nearly all of my characters have a name that has something to do with Gundam characters or mobile suits. :cool:

Legacy name is gonna be tough to figure out though...

Could use Zephyranthes as your legacy name.

Scoundrel's Name: Lockee (someone took Locke...)

Its part that I like the name Locke, part because of the Philosopher who I think is a good model for a Thief with a heart of gold, and part from Final Fantasy 6. My favorite character's name is Locke. I thought it was appropriate for a Smuggler.

My next character's name will be Hobbess, who will probably be a Jedi Guardian.

My Last character of the 3 would be Calvinn, after the comic strip character. I think he fits as a Trooper... blowing stuff up.

...nice! Had an EQ toon with that name once. My guild hated it because nobody could spell it. :D

I just like the way it goes with Virsago, Virsago Zephyranthes, sounds like a suave wise cracking quick draw artist.