Had enough *Cancelled* loyal fan too!

javatroyz

I'll bet large amounts of credits that the vast majority of people making these "CANCELED" posts haven't canceled, aren't planning to cancel, and will still be playing when the first billing cycle rolls around.

Sure, I may be wrong a time or two, but I promise I'll make way more money than I'll lose.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BWHAHAHAHAHA more than a week to fix login? Seriously?

Where did you people come from exactly?

The OP can login you moron, hes just having problems with his Sec key android app not working now.

My advice? Unintsall and reinstall the app and re-apply the keys to it. Basically just an android re-install....

Just a terrible, terrible game. The Bioware fanboys aren't doing much to help, always ************ on the forums defending the "perfect MMO" instead of admitting there is plenty wrong with it.

It's not perfect but i'm enjoying it.

Do you think it's possible we aren't all mindless drones and we might want and like different games?

AS far as 'admitting' it, are you so insecure about your own opinion you need others to say the same thing, because that seems to be what you are saying in a roundabout way.

Edited by TheHeadCapper

Just a terrible, terrible game. The Bioware fanboys aren't doing much to help, always ************ on the forums defending the "perfect MMO" instead of admitting there is plenty wrong with it.

You know, I've never seen a single post from anyone saying "THE GAME IS PERFECT" I love the game but can absolutely acknowledge it has issues that need to be fixed. I think what you se are people who are tired of seeing the same thread over and over and over from people who act as though they are the only ones that matter.

To the OP, I'm not sure if this will help but I sold my phone and called up BioWare. Admittedly I had to sit on hold for an hour (It was right after launch and their support was jammed up). But if you press the button for tech support, when you finally do get someone they can fix the issue in literally 30 seconds.

(though I am sure no one will even bother to read or try what is in my last paragraph because it is way easier to flip out and spew hyperbole.)

Edited by zerosaint

The OP can login you moron, hes just having problems with his Sec key android app not working now.

My advice? Unintsall and reinstall the app and re-apply the keys to it. Basically just an android re-install....

Done that! Its not on my end it is on their end. They need to generate me some new numbers on my account for me to be able to use the game with an Android Security Key. Its really that simple yet they are not willing to save one customer over this. I know I am not the only user this is effecting either. If you have to reset your Android phone for any reason your Security Key will stop working and wont work with the original numbers they supply and lock to your account.

So unless they wake up and change them they will have lots of in coming complaints in due time!

:(

There's plenty wrong with SWTOR.

...just not any more than any other MMO.

Did I just blow your likely easily-blowable mind?

Not more than any other MMO? Bioware should have set out to at least take the basic fundamental mechanics and concepts from the other MMO's, you know, the ones that work well. They can't even do that right!

Not anymore than any other MMO? LMAO ok buddy.

Customer service is worse than any MMO I have dealt with, again my example of they had a bug which made it so things sent to an alt sometimes didn't get there, I reported my loss of 10k credits and didn't get a droid or ANYTHING, just a vanished ticket and no credits returned either to the one who sent it or the one it was sent TO.

Ability Delay (huge thread on this I won't get into it

Lack of high graphics option

Unharvestable Nodes even tho they said they fixed it, it is still there

Unfinishable class quest

That's to name just a few.

Edited by Gunryu

His main complaint is that he paid for a security key and after being on the phone with them for hours he got no where and him being locked from the games vendor and having to log in unsecure, he hasn't heard anything for a week....

Hell I had a ticket put in the first day because i couldn't login and it just now got responded to last friday and it was an automated response ..... serious lol.

He has every right to be mad and to post about it.

You need to actually read and comprehend what your reading when you post.

Right back at ya, being as he said he was using the Android key, which is FREE. Therefore he hasn't paid for it.

To the OP, I'm not sure if this will help but I sold my phone and called up BioWare. Admittedly I had to sit on hold for an hour (It was right after launch and their support was jammed up). But if you press the button for tech support, when you finally do get someone they can fix the issue in literally 30 seconds.

(though I am sure no one will even bother to read or try what is in my last paragraph because it is way easier to flip out and spew hyperbole.)

I wish that were true, yes they were able to get the sec key off my account so i could log in, but the "protocol droid" told me i couldn't get a new sec key and to open a support ticket on the website so they could notify me when i could get a new sec key...I then got a cut/paste response saying that they cant help with sec keys except by phone..../facepalm

maybe it will work for the OP

running in circles is fun!!! /endsarcasm

You know, I've never seen a single post from anyone saying "THE GAME IS PERFECT" I love the game but can absolutely acknowledge it has issues that need to be fixed. I think what you se are people who are tired of seeing the same thread over and over and over from people who act as though they are the only ones that matter.

I was on phone with 3 reps whom still have not been able to handle this or even updated me now in a week in an email which was promised on fixing this issue!

I know what you are saying yet EA isnt listening for me for some strange reason?

Edited by javatroyz

I can understand the op's frustration but at the same time the game hasnt even been out 1 month. That bieng said i dont think the majority of these issues are biowares maybw 50/50 EA is responsible for publishing and account issues as far as i know. This doesnt make it any better but if most people dont know EA is a very shady company and bioware is the only reason i bought this game if it was soley EA they woldnt seen 1 dollar of my money. The things i see are EA trademarks I.E half baked forums/games and fixing them after the fact are EA'S trademarks i base this on the pas games ive bought and i mean in the late 90's. Its sad but i gaurantee you had bioware launched this game without EA it would have been better off.

I do have to ask the gm that responded these questions.

First off i been in beta for the last 4 months and it seems to me beta was more stable and better then live ( I understand live is different from beta and bleep happens)

1. How did EA/bioware not understand to ship boxed copies off at an earlier date to match the early access time? The game lost a lot money from that as i know over 4 people who bought box copies 2 of which were CE editions they all cancelled and just bought it in the store and got the regular copy instead of thier CE edition. I have discussed this issue with those people and they said and honestly think the reason they did that was to get people to buy off origin more (dont think thats true but its considerable in fairness)

2. As ive told james ohlen in his bug fix post the majority of bugs ive seen are ones from beta 4 months ago. I know thier petty not huge issue bugs like i said to james it honestl makes me wonder b/c ive reported the sith warrior ravage skill bug over 12 times that i know of in beta. Im not demanding to fix it now or anything im just saying its still thier and i understand bigger issues are looked at first.

3.Oceanic server. I said this in beta forums about thier bieng an aussie "official" server. So as in lotro the aussies had to go and make an unofficial server for themselves and now after the fact you say oh gee guys we need an oceanic server after they all agreed to go to thier owns b/c of no aussie server?

4.Guild launch program I understand your thoughts and reasoning on this but heres the isssue. I specifically stated when i created my guild that i wanted west coast and when early access came it put my guild east coast? So i had to abandon my guild on that server and go west coast server and make a new one. (This isnt a HUGE issue to just pointing this out)

5. No server forums this is really hurting the game atm i see over 50 plus sites trying to promote thier server its overwhelming people and they dont know where to go to. I even bought a 200 slot ts3 server and im trying to get it out there but theres to many sites and people are just bieng overwhelmed with the amount of go here for your server forums site. (I understand you cant moderate all the forums u have)

Overall these are small complaints overall i love the game but im getting more and more frustrated and im telling myself it hasnt even been out a month yet...

Hearing from EA/Bioware "we want to have a good launch" so far my launch experience has been an "understandable" launch

Ive met you guys at the bioware comic con event in that hotel and ive met lot you guys/gms whoever was all thier. From what ive seen your REAL devs and i can tell you guys play the game and are not all talk and fluffing things up i know your really working on this game to make it good. I like how stephen ried and gabe and you guys actually talk to the customers and listen and its showing.

To the op id suggest coming back in a month or 2 even but i understand your frustration and i sometimes get anoyed with the sith warrior skill ravage and sometimes just unslot it but geesh the game hasnt even been out a month yet (yes i know its been in years of development)

Edited by hargrave

I was on phone with 3 reps whom still have not been able to handle this or even updated me now in a week in an email which was promised on fixing this issue!

I know what you are saying yet EA isnt listening for me for some strange reason?

Okay if you've talked to phone support and they won't help you then that is a problem. I wish you the best of luck because once I got someone it was literally a 30 second fix.

I have to agree with one thing regarding this rant/rage quit, costumer service is a freaking joke. I have a ticket 1 week open, seriously never had a ticket/petitionopen for longer than 2 days in ANY other MMO I have ever played, ever, even ones from launch date.

Bioware/EA get your acttogether regarding support and GM's, if overworked HIRE MORE!!!

Not anymore than any other MMO? LMAO ok buddy.

Customer service is worse than any MMO I have dealt with, again my example of they had a bug which made it so things sent to an alt sometimes didn't get there, I reported my loss of 10k credits and didn't get a droid or ANYTHING, just a vanished ticket and no credits returned either to the one who sent it or the one it was sent TO.

Ability Delay (huge thread on this I won't get into it

Lack of high graphics option

Unharvestable Nodes even tho they said they fixed it, it is still there

Unfinishable class quest

That's to name just a few.

None of those significantly impact gameplay, chief.

That's because the servers were constantly down during launch on other MMOs! ;)

I had very varied experiences in MMO's,but even the unplayable ones had WORKING costumer support. This is the first MMO where I have seen such bad support management and handeling of tickets and calls. It is a bigger and more severe problem than any bug currently ingame and bad consumer support will make me unsub years before other problems. Unless they fix this, it can brake my game, I am lucky,I got not needed quests broken, I know others with story quests broken and cannot play their characters for weeks now without a word from support. If that what me in that case I would cancel and perhaps return in 6months, depending if they got better.

Lack of customer support.

So you want them to drop the servers offline every hour to fix a bug? Should we have 10 hour maintance every day because you dont feel once a week is enough?

Unbridled QQ.

Good bye and good riddance.

/sigh its not wanting them to constantly have the servers offline to fix every bug, its that we want a response from CS when we open a ticket (not the we got your ticket its being looked at cut/paste that is automated)