Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What legacy name did you choose? Proudly post yours here!

ColdLogic

I've had huge problems coming with decent Legacy name. For some reason, everything I've come with meant either something stupid or offensive in other lagnuages. :D I've wanted something original and in-universe, even though I am not on RP server.

Eventually, I settled up with name Umbral. Umbra means chadow in latin, and it fits my new soon-to be scoundrel Greer. Captain Greer Umbral, I like it so far. :p

Almost all names of original star wars seems to be offensive names in portuguese. Lord Dooku for exemple can be tranlated as Lord "fromass", Capitain Panaka is Capitain "Stupid", seriously!

My new sith Warrior's name is "Dumal" who can be translated by "FromEvil"... C'mon, its funny!

Anyway, my legacy's name is "Pax", because i love this name. So my 2 character's name are "Alef Pax" and "Dumal Pax"

ps: Sorry for my broken english.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My character name is Durzo, my legacy name is Blint.

Durzo Blint lvl 39 Trooper Jung Ma. :p

Kudo's if you understood where my name was from.

Brent weeks...Night Angel Trilogy. Awesome series.

Back on topic...my legacy name is Shadoukira. According to my google translate app that is Shadow Killer in Japanese. Sounded cool and had a cool translation so I thought why not.

My two main characters are both Sith Warriors. My Juggernaut is a Human who looks middle eastern and my Marauder is a Zabrak. I wanted a name that felt like it could fit both characters. So I ended up with Lord Typhus Sha-Faad and Apprentice Ghoss Sha-Faad which I think both sound good enough for me. I'm just glad I don't have to see the "pick a Legacy name!" screen pop up anymore.

Jeannot (pronounced "zhuh-no")--my main is (currently) Captain Mytchel Jeannot. I can't decide if my alts will use the surname or legacy title.

The name comes from a historical fiction, American Revolutionary War-based book series: Fin's Revolution. Jeannot is a French knight that persists in justice, mercy, and benevolence even though his entire order has fallen to corruption and greed. He also fights a bunch of pirates. I loved the character and, more importantly, the virtues he symbolizes in the story.

Montoya.

Someone is pissed that they rolled a character named Inigo but couldn't get the Legacy. I'm pissed I got the Legacy but couldn't get the character name.

Sith Warrior - Lord Cadros Montoya

Smuggler - Captain Aves Montoya

Trooper - Sergeant Butts Montoya

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.