What legacy name did you choose? Proudly post yours here!

ColdLogic

My legacy name is Xhi. There's no meaning to it, but I chose it because:

1) My main is Jedi Gala... so I wanted her name to sound like Galaxy.

2) I figured it's simple enough that pretty much any race could use it without it looking out of place.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I've decided to go with an already established legacy. Since it is over three thousand years before the events of A New Hope, I am the beginning of the Marek legacy. Galen (Starkiller) Marek will eventually be a part of my legacy much much later in the Star Wars universe. The history of the House of Marek doesn't display any farther back than Kento. So I've decided to become his ancestor. Also that Republic symbol you see in game is actually an early version of my legacy's family crest :p lol! Rp'ing at its finest.

I have 2 50s on different servers and both have the same Legacy 1 is Scorcerer named Usha meaning Dark Sister

And Cacus is Assassin was a Fire God before Greek mythology downgraded him to a monster that Hercules slained.

And my legacy is:-

AGLAECA

Name of a character from Beowulf, meaning both demon, monster, fiend, and hero, warrior An Old English dictionary defines áglǽca as follows: wretch, miscreant, monster, demon, fierce enemy, fierce combatant, miserable being

Also thought is would be easier for server transfers

Edited by Obiben

• 1 month later...
My character name is Durzo, my legacy name is Blint.

Durzo Blint lvl 39 Trooper Jung Ma. :p

Kudo's if you understood where my name was from.

Kraytdragon Legacy here! Born and raised on Tatooine, my character has become Champion of the Great Hunt and the most feared Bounty Hunter of his time and he earned the nickname among the scum of the galaxy as "The Kraytdragon" because he is a ambushing, psychotic, ruthless killing machine like the beast itself. Plus its an awesome name that suits my Bounty Hunter Legacy :D

One of the most fabled beasts of Tatooine, the Krayt Dragon is said to keep growing larger throughout its lifetime. The head of the dragon is heavily armored, and five large horns grow from its crown.

Like some reptiles, the krayt dragon ingests stones and boulders and holds them in a series of gizzards. The smoothest of these stones are known throughout the galaxy as Dragon Pearls, and are extremely valuable.

The thrill of the hunt is not the only thing that drives the brave members of a Krayt Dragon Hunt. The experience as well as the lucrative Pearls play a part in seducing a hunter into risking his life to kill such a beast. The pearls, as above mentioned, are the gullet stones of the Krayt, and are seldom found. When they are found, they are rated. Few are perfect, but some are close by. One thing about Krayt hunting is for sure; hunters skilled enough to succeed will earn prestige from their fellows.

I'ts Bartowsk'i. I have an Operative named Sarah-Walker. Couldn't get Chuck though....

If you don't know what this is referring to, you missed one hell of a TV show.

Edited by Rafaman

Norfair. It used to be Lombardi, which I actually like my new one better. But what I hate is I had to change my names Byrne and Ghirahim to Fyrus and Goron

Fyrus Norfair

Aryll Norfair

Kryst'al Norfair

Goron Norfair

Fal'co Norfair

Argarok Norfair

Faron Norfair

Twilis Norfair