What legacy name did you choose? Proudly post yours here!

ColdLogic

My legacy name is Storm.

You don't need to have your legacy name showing btw... You can turn it off if you don't like the last name. Are you guys gaining legacy points ignoring that screen? Hope you don't miss out on stuff whenever they implement that system.

Yeah we get Legacy XP... and we are aware you can hide your last name. But I still don't want to have one, maybe in the future. That's why it would be nice to be allowed to turn it off for now.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My legacy name is Storm.

You don't need to have your legacy name showing btw... You can turn it off if you don't like the last name. Are you guys gaining legacy points ignoring that screen? Hope you don't miss out on stuff whenever they implement that system.

Yea I think most people know you can hide it. If I can hide it why can I not change it? From a RP point of few (which I do not do but have a decent friend base that does) it's even more annoying...a Sith and a Twilek sharing the legacy name. Kind of hurts their RP value.

Edit: took the second part of up because after posted I scrolled up to and found my answer. oops

Edited by TehRazeck

I have a /played of 10 or 11 days and guess what? I still have no last name.

Time for Bioware to allow an option to make the game stop bothering you with that stupid last name screen. Get it already, I don't want one.

What's Revan's last name? And Malak's? They didn't bother to give them last names... or they didn't want to. I don't want to have a last name either yet they try to force me. :rolleyes:

Malak's Name was originally Alek Quelii, he changed it to Malak during the Mandalorian War to avoid capture. Revan has no name because Reven is an assumed name, referring to him as the leader of the Revanchist movement advocating Jedi Involvment in the Mando Wars. Outside of the "universe" Revan has no name because he was the main character in KOTOR who you could assign any name you wished.

I have a /played of 10 or 11 days and guess what? I still have no last name.

Time for Bioware to allow an option to make the game stop bothering you with that stupid last name screen. Get it already, I don't want one.

What's Revan's last name? And Malak's? They didn't bother to give them last names... or they didn't want to. I don't want to have a last name either yet they try to force me. :rolleyes:

You can display it as "The <insert legacy name here> Legacy".

I went with Ventral. All of my characters will be named after a color...in foreign languages. Black, white, the primaries and the secondaries. The Ventral lobe is the one responsible for seeing color.

Blanca Ventral is my first character. - Spanish for White...Black female trooper with White hair.

Sarpo Ventral is my 2nd - Tibetan for Yellow...Yellow Skinned Twi-Lek smuggler.

Vorvadoss. Since I'm a big-time fan of Cthulhu mytho and Vorvadoss is one of the Elder Gods there, also defined as "Lord of the Universal Spaces", "Who Waiteth in the Outer Dark", "The Eater of Souls", I've found it suitable. Though my toon is aligned Light V :p

My main -and only- character's name is Jormungandr, so it's "Jormungandr Vorvadoss".