This is a GOOD LAUNCH.

Bladehamster

We are going to play the game we have all been waiting for years!

We are going to have a very nice Collector's Box and all the goodies inside!

We have someone telling us whats going on, on Twitter from 5 a.m in the morning until

9pm in the night. (Now you try doing that at your job)

We have people rolling out the server population in batches to ensure it is smooth!

(It will be easier isnt to just let everyone just come in and then crash, crash and crash for the next few days and tell you, sorry we'll be having some maintenance like whoever ahem.)

AND the last but not least

We are going to wield a lightsaber! :jawa_smile:

Edited by Bladehamster

eh maybe they should invite way more people on their next invite for 8am.

1 reason y lol because of all servers just light and standerd. not good lol they could really try better and invite way more people and see how it goes from their. i dont mean eveyone but least invite more then u expect to see. and if it goes good they could invite tons more then the last invite from that day.

does this get to your head bioware?

Edited by rogruk

We have someone telling us whats going on, on Twitter from 5 a.m in the morning until

We have people rolling out the server population in batches to ensure it is smooth!

(It will be easier isnt to just let everyone just come in and then crash, crash and crash for the next few days and tell you, sorry we'll be having some maintenance like whoever ahem.)

NO it AINT. Its bad launch... Letting players in batches for what ? Launch day is near and they have to let 2M players log in SAME time. So tell me, what is this staggered invite for? They cant stagger launch anyway

I understand staggering something, where actually people leave the place which entered and never come back. But this early access has no point, no matter what, one day there will be queues and server lags ..

SO If servers cant handle the overload now, tell me how will they handle overload in just few days?

Edited by Dogblaster

that s right, is so good i m taking game to the store, and getting my freaking money back.

I hope all the people who buy the game in the future complain that we all have an advantage because we were let in the game before them!

I hope everyone just shuts up about not getting in on the FIRST day and just enjoys the game, regardless of what they thought they read or think they deserve. Frankly, they dont deserve to get in 5 days early, let alone 7 for some. EA/BW didnt need to give us ANY free days, but they did out of 'whatever you want to think why they did it.'

Enjoy that you will get in the game BEFORE you acually have to PAY FOR IT!

It is a Priveledge, not a Right!

I support BioWare's decision to stagger. I would rather wait my turn than get dumped into an over populated server that crashes every few minutes. (Been there, done that with other games.)

Bioware announced this format from the get go. No surprise.

I would say they need to close some of the redundant threads though.

Edited by TwinIONengines

I'll reserve my opinion for good or bad when everyone is in and there are not server crashes, queues, or lag. Kinda unfair to call it successful when they didn't seem to invite enough to even fill servers.

Also unfair to call it unsuccessful just because everyone didn't get in on day one. Bioware is trying something new, props for that... but it's still to early to deem it good or bad.

not hard, especially with the caliber of smart phones out these days

I would have rather they did this during the beta to make sure their servers could handle all the people...