Annihilation Marauder livestream

Stamp

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stream that I have watched numerous times. Great example of what the class and spec are capable of.

Stamp do you have any guides to help a new Maruder out with PVP? Something that may address talents and what/how to deal with certain classes, specs, etc.?

I'd hardly call it an overpowered class - everytime I've seen you play you've had 1 or 2 healers, thats makes such a difference its unreal. Watch a video with a Sorc or BH with pocket healers - they far out damage what you do.

Not saying its a negative on you or your gameplay - you played at a really high level, but at times when you had no cd's you simply got ***** - we are far too reliant on some cooldowns and once they are not up we get ping ponged around.

Great stream that I have watched numerous times. Great example of what the class and spec are capable of.

Stamp do you have any guides to help a new Maruder out with PVP? Something that may address talents and what/how to deal with certain classes, specs, etc.?

Thanks jud! I'm glad you enjoy the stream...Currently I do not have any guides for addressing certain classes but I have been thinking about making a basic rundown of what I typically do against each class, and some key things to look for and react to in each fight. So for now, I don't have them, but in the future I plan to make them <3

Edited by Stamp

Thanks jud! I'm glad you enjoy the stream...Currently I do not have any guides for addressing certain classes but I have been thinking about making a basic rundown of what I typically do against each class, and some key things to look for and react to in each fight. So for now, I don't have them, but in the future I plan to make them <3

Would be awesome if you made a guide stamp! Another bump from a fan, your stream is the best SWTOR stream around, imo, I watch it all the time at work. Been trying to catch it live but never seem able to get it working :( but I always stay current with it.

So /bump for an awesome stream, and a Guide would be amazing. Keep doing what your doing. :cool:

Definitely my favorite stream out there. He's obviously good, but more than that, he has fun. He answers questions while playing and is just a really enjoyable person to listen to. All around nice dude and he makes you feel like you are playing with him. So check it out!

Love you Stmp! <3

Definitely my favorite stream out there. He's obviously good, but more than that, he has fun. He answers questions while playing and is just a really enjoyable person to listen to. All around nice dude and he makes you feel like you are playing with him. So check it out!

Love you Stmp! <3

<3 thanks man! Just went live today with the new patch!

There are many requests for this to be sticky,including me,but i doubt it will happend cause it is like an unfair advertisement,i suggest to start a thread of all the Knights/warriors that stream and put links there, that will have a chance of sticky Edited by soulbound

There are many requests for this to be sticky,including me,but i doubt it will happend cause it is like an unfair advertisement,i suggest to start a thread of all the Knights/warriors that stream and put links there, that will have a chance of sticky

that's a good idea, will have to try it out somtime hehe

Stamp - how do u counter Sage's - i have big trouble takeing them down

interupt them often and keep them snared

How hard is it taking down a vanguard assault spec or powertech pyro spec

its very annoying to, but it is possible with the proper use of cds :)

just watched this, great =) (I am also gluten free, but by choice luckily)

I have a question or two:

Assault is bound to 1 and Crippling slash is also bound 1 (so one of them is Numpad 1?) ( which I assume might be for ease of association).

Are you using mouse clicked activation on abilities or using key only or a combination of both also are you using any macros (perhaps NAGA keyboard or mouse macros?)

Also just noticed you have bindings to A and D as well ruling out WASD as movement keys?

Or something else, really interested as to what movement system you are using

After watching your play and making a few changes hit my highest damage count tonight ;)

heres to better marauding

Cheers !

Edited by Thanotas