This is to ask a MAIL-BOX to be added in Player SHIPS

Niom-SWG

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no chance of this happening, but I will sign.

The reason? People scream that this game isn't MMO enough, now you want features that will just keep you ratholed in your ship like living in your mom's basement? :D

What's next? GTN and FP access panels in your ship's hold?

Hello,

I would like to ask community what they think about implementing a Mail Box that could be available in every Player Ships.

If you support this idea just reply below with a :

/support

or if you don't like this idea with a :

/nothanks

If you have suggestions feel free to share.

Thank you for participating.

seems kind of lore breaking to have a mail box on your ship. AND, how would the mail man ever know exactly where to deliver your mail???

Convenient? yes.

Necessary? no. You need to get out of your ship from time to time so the Droid can clean the cheetos off your bed. :)

Edited by Andryah

There's no chance of this happening, but I will sign.

The reason? People scream that this game isn't MMO enough, now you want features that will just keep you ratholed in your ship like living in your mom's basement? :D

What's next? GTN and FP access panels in your ship's hold?

God I hope so.

I would love GTN access in my ship. I'd be like an amazon reseller, buying, selling and drop shipping crap all over the world and never leaving my baseme-...err...house.

(hears a knock on the airlock door, sees a courier in a spacesuit holding a large parcel and looking frustratingly at his watch.)

(opens the airlock to take the parcel.)

Oh sh.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MJHoyle

/support

Can I do a quest to get a skill trainer added to my ship also?

*headdesk*

I do not support this idea.

I mean there are SO MANY mailboxes around the world. They are near most Flight Paths and they are in the major planets and are on the fleet.

yeah cause thats just what we need in this game.

More people hiding behind an instance portal.

The game is already empty, adding mailboxes and GTN's to ships just makes the game even more empty. I think everything should have to be done via the republic fleet. Force people to a main city, so we can actually see some people and interaction and such.

/NO!

I want to feel like this is a populous game, even on qued servers it feels empty.