Question for the people that got in today

Sedayeen

For any of you guys that got in today, if you happen to be reading the forums (and mind you, I wouldn't be, I'd be playing the damn game, lol)...

Any changes that you've noticed from Beta? Any new hairdos, etc that they saved for release that we might not have seen yet?

For any of you guys that got in today, if you happen to be reading the forums (and mind you, I wouldn't be, I'd be playing the damn game, lol)...

Any changes that you've noticed from Beta? Any new hairdos, etc that they saved for release that we might not have seen yet?

good question.

I haven't seen anything graphically different. There might be some minor changes to the char creation, but nothing significant. I thought there was one more body type (a third height option with a muscular build), but I might be wrong.

Game play seemed almost exactly the same as the last beta, though, tbh, I only played to level 8 today with my wife.

Highest level I saw last night (GMT +2) (about 9 hours ago, from the time of this post), was a level 11.

I wouldn't say the character creator changed much, though it does feel like there are some more hair-do options, and make up and the like. Could just be my imagination, as I've always been happy with the creator anyways.

The graphics setting window is exactly as it was in the last beta week end, so you still have to force AA and AF, but the performance feels a bit better.

With 16xQ forced, I was still running around 100fps. Only when I started throwing in some AF did it come down.

I want to say that the texture resolution, and especially the bump mapping looks better, but it could be anicdotal. Definitely add some scars to your chars. they even cast little shadows on your skin. It just makes it feel more detailed.

Camera FOV and FP adjustment are still not back in, so choose a tall character, else you'll be seeing a lot of ground all the time.

But yes, it's still awesome!!!!!

Edited by DesleDarksyde

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.