Anyone grinding to rank 60 valor, i've got a warning for you.

SinisterWarlock

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekly quests give 3 bags EACH.

Weeklies give 2 Champion Bags + the choice of one more or a Battlemaster bag if you qualify.

Dailies is the same choice without the extra champion bags.

The most bags anyone would see per week...

(2 dailies * 7 days) + (2 weeklies) = 16 Battlemaster Bags.

Isn't a jump in increment from 100 valor to 4000 valor an exact 4000% jump?

probably wrong, but just thought it was funny.

It's not wrong, and the intelligence level of people on this forum is appauling, they are of pre-school level, i've learned to expect such idocy from posters here.

Edited by SinisterWarlock

I already have a full set of champion gear, infact my whole character is geared in epics, not a single blue or green. I can solo lvl 50 bosses and take on 3-4 players by myself in warzones :)

Here's a little show of my stats http://imageshack.us/f/825/350kdmg286kheal.jpg/

Thank you sooooooooo much for this screenshot. Perfectly depicts how easy mode BH is. Not only are you a clicker, but you don't even have 2 bars bound with abilities. Yet you still pull those numbers. I've got 3 damn bars key bound and still want to find more room for more key binds. I've heard spamming tracer missile and death from above is hard.

Thank you sooooooooo much for this screenshot. Perfectly depicts how easy mode BH is. Not only are you a clicker, but you don't even have 2 bars bound with abilities. Yet you still pull those numbers. I've got 3 damn bars key bound and still want to find more room for more key binds. I've heard spamming tracer missile and death from above is hard.

That's because i intentionally don't put all of my abilities into my bars, the less i need to think about, the more efficiently I can play. Abilities like "your next skill uses no heat" on a 2 minute CD i do not keep in my bar.

I don't even have tracer missile, and death from above with a 1 min CD is far from spammable.

I unsubbed from the game

lol. And after grinding to highest level you gonna cry about unsub for not getting an expansion soon enough. "Want expansion ffs, I've been highest level for ages now!"

Game begins at lvl1, not at highest level. Thanks

It's not wrong, and the intelligence level of people on this forum is appauling, they are of pre-school level, i've learned to expect such idocy from posters here.

Yea like stating an increase from 100 to 4000 is a 4000% increase... lulz :D

Edit:

Hahahahah, your screenshot is *********** epic! Are you a *********** mouse-clicker? And yet you have so many hotkey slots free.... :eek:

Didn't know BH is soooo cheap.

Edited by Samurro

That's because i intentionally don't put all of my abilities into my bars, the less i need to think about, the more efficiently I can play. Abilities like "your next skill uses no heat" on a 2 minute CD i do not keep in my bar.

Exactly!!! You don't need to think about anything to do well. 5 button class needs 5 buttons. Tracer, heat seeker, aoe knock back, rocket punch, death from above. 90% of key presses right there. Anyway, I digress from the thread. I'm sorry you were surprised, but I'm glad it's long. Gives it some point at least.

After reading your edit, I'm not even sure if that's better. Using *******r dps abilities you still pull 350k. Fact remains that you have 5 or 6 dps buttons. That's retarded.

Edited by Gorthunder

Well done you for seeing my point. Most of the posters here lack your understanding it would seem, which is sad, these forums really are a *****hole.

When you come to the forum to whine about what really is a widely accepted fact in mmos... yes. Getting to rank 8 in WoW's pvp was a piece of cake- getting to rank 10 was pure insanity, you needed a guild behind you to get to 12, and rank 14 you pretty much needed someone playing your account all day plus the agreement of everyone else that they wouldn't interfere with your month long final stretch.

Usually, such grinds advance in an exponential way suddenly- I believe the reason you're getting flak for your thread is that most of us expect for the first chunk to be a cakewalk, and that last stretch to be where the pain really occurs... but in this case- we already have people who have hit that covetted ranking, so perhaps the last part is a bit bad... the entire thing is still too easy for this subject to be something to complain about.

Yea like stating an increase from 100 to 4000 is a 4000% increase... lulz :D

Edit:

Hahahahah, your screenshot is *********** epic! Are you a *********** mouse-clicker? And yet you have so many hotkey slots free.... :eek:

Didn't know BH is soooo cheap.

4000% of 100 is 4000. You openly dispute this simple mathematic sum on a public forum? Infact wait, you even go so far as to try to mock someone when it is infact you who are wrong. You should really stop posting now, oh the embarassment.

I get awesome warzone stats every game, up to 11 medals too and usually most of the votes. My playstyle is to make a build that feels simple to play so I have less to think about, i may leave some not useful skills out of my bar if I feel they cause more harm than good by being there.

The fact is I do awesome in warzones. Most probably way better than you.

I want the talent that lets me spam death from above...

I want the talent that lets me spam death from above...

Your sarcasm is a little too well disgused for most of the readers on this forum to understand it. :/ What a sad place this is to be, it's like most people posting are hillbillies.

I don't even have tracer missile, and death from above with a 1 min CD is far from spammable.

As a scoundrel I am appalled at the lack of buttons on your quickbar, I had no idea BH was so faceroll.

As a scoundrel I am appalled at the lack of buttons on your quickbar, I had no idea BH was so faceroll.

I count close to 40 activatables on my bars, is this somehow too few then? What is the universally accepted number? Please do share.

I count close to 40 activatables on my bars, is this somehow too few then? What is the universally accepted number? Please do share.

Really? Because I count 5 that you can actually use and the rest are unbinded. Try that **** with a scoundrel and see how useless you are.

So...it'll take you less than a month to get to valor 60. ZOMGZ SOO LONG!!!!

After grinding through Aion, this is amazing to me.

Yeah Aion was a really rough grind but was a great feeling once the gearing process was accomplished, hopefully I get that same feeling here :)

I was planning to get to valor rank 60, to get the battlemaster gear, it was a tough choice, i really didn't know if i wanted to do all those warzones, but i decided it would be worth it in the end.

As soon as I got to valor rank 51 I had a nasty surprise. The carrot on the stick was suddenly no longer on a stick, moreso across the atlantic and on another country.

Valor ranks 1-50 increment in a linear fashion, about 100 more valor per level than the last, so by time you're rank 50 you require about 10k valor per level.

At rank 51, totally out of the blue, it now increments by 4k valor per level. You'll need to gain in valor to reach the following ranks:

52: 13.7k

53: 17k

53: 21k

54: 25k

55: 29k

56: 33k

57: 37k

58: 41k

59: 44k

60: 48k

Rank 57-60 will take you as long as you spent doing ranks 1-40, or ranks 40-50.

I unsubbed from the game after finding this out. I don't think it's very good to accustom the player that valor ranks go up in a linear fashion and then suddenly turn it into an epic grind AFTER you've already put in the effort to get to rank 50. Do they think the player will just accept it anyway since they already put in the effort to get to valor 50? Not this player. /unsub

You should unsub from life because you'll find most things don't really follow linear patterns. I mean, we would have been able to see these things coming:

1. Current recession

2. President Bush

3. President Bush

4. Kerry Katona

5. What microwave food really tastes like

6. Kim Kardashian ... or the whole family for that matter

7. The whole football vs soccer thing

8. Microsoft's failure to build a decent kernel

9. Every bug in TOR

10. Siege combat in AoC

11. RMP

12. The floods in Thailand

13. Damn HDD prices at the moment because of above

14. Einstein's death

15. Facebook

16. Sexting

... and prevent them if it did. Unfortunately, life isn't linear. Enjoy your coffin.

Really? Because I count 5 that you can actually use and the rest are unbinded. Try that **** with a scoundrel and see how useless you are.

So skills need to be binded in order to use them? This is news to me, i'll have to change my playstyle immediately and stop using my other skills since they are not binded.

You should unsub from life because you'll find most things don't really follow linear patterns. I mean, we would have been able to see these things coming:

1. Current recession

2. President Bush

3. President Bush

4. Kerry Katona

5. What microwave food really tastes like

6. Kim Kardashian ... or the whole family for that matter

7. The whole football vs soccer thing

8. Microsoft's failure to build a decent kernel

9. Every bug in TOR

10. Siege combat in AoC

11. RMP

12. The floods in Thailand

13. Damn HDD prices at the moment because of above

14. Einstein's death

15. Facebook

16. Sexting

... and prevent them if it did. Unfortunately, life isn't linear. Enjoy your coffin.

Game != life.

It's fun to see that so many here think the game is their life though.

I always knew BH were ridiculously overpowered and easy to play. This is proof.

Every mmorpg I play somehow the class or spec I made is overpowered, so this isn't really proof, unless I have some special knack to pick faceroll classes, but when you add classless sandbox games to my list, suddenly it doesn't make so much sense.

Maybe i'm just a good player? NO IT COULDN'T BE SO! It must be the class i picked, yes, that's all it is.

Keep telling yourselves that.