STOP pairing PUGS vs PREMADES!!!

Amonkiratainted

true dat...most pre-mades tend to be a group of level 50's ready to domnate the warzone and "display their skill" in game...thats SWTOR for you, and thats why i unsubbed 2 days into playing the game

Yet you still take the time to come to the forums. Yeah, I believe you...

Did you know that premade means a maximum of 4 people? What is holding you back to get your own friends playing with you pvp, wait you got none? Maybe roll a singleplayer RPG if you can't socialize well enough.

Perhaps he doesnt have friends who play SWTOR. I certainly dont, the only time I ever pug is when my guildies are off work in the evening and we can do 1 or 2 before they have to go hang with the family... so most of the time im pugging, it is unfair to say that he has no friends, he might just be in a worse social situation than you.

Long story short I agree with OP. Pugs need to face pugs, and premades face premades

Did you know that premade means a maximum of 4 people? What is holding you back to get your own friends playing with you pvp, wait you got none? Maybe roll a singleplayer RPG if you can't socialize well enough.

I really fail to understand why people like you absolutely have to behave so childish...

I say - stop pairing pugs vs premades. It shouldnt be that hard? I like to log on, pug a bit and log off again. And I know alot of others do that too. Why shouldnt we have a "bracked" for ourselves? Oh wait...its because people like YOU constantly whine about ppl who pugs...

Perhaps he doesnt have friends who play SWTOR. I certainly dont, the only time I ever pug is when my guildies are off work in the evening and we can do 1 or 2 before they have to go hang with the family... so most of the time im pugging, it is unfair to say that he has no friends, he might just be in a worse social situation than you.

Long story short I agree with OP. Pugs need to face pugs, and premades face premades

QFT. FINALLY someone who understands. However, I do have tons of friends. They just dont play SWTOR ;)

Premade and pugs are simply two different styles of play. Instead of ragging on the style you don't play, simply support a separation of the two (as OP has stated).

GW2 is getting it right. Pugs for 1 queue, premades for another. They're probably the only MMO I've heard of that may actually get it right.

Premades aren't the issue. It's the ability to use a voice server(vent,mumble) that a group of 4 can comunicate with each other that makes them work well. Pugs just don't really have this option as you don't want a bunch of strangers in your vent.

GW2 is getting it right. Pugs for 1 queue, premades for another. They're probably the only MMO I've heard of that may actually get it right.

Probably will end up playing that game for a long time if they do it right. I've long said the game that gives me PVP in the same way they expect me to PVE (i.e. I have a 8 man raid to PVE I should have a 8 man raid for PVP) I'll sub for a while...

And what a plus... no subscription fee for them!

if they dont separate its not going to be fun for anyone...premade is a total different game, everyone knows it. For the premade against a pug it wont be a challange what so ever. When the premades have their battlegear they prolly also going to cry for different brackets, but not before :p

If they made the pre-made queue cross-server, it might be pretty cool. But limited to just one server, the queue times would be prohibitive at least half the time.

The easiest solution might be to actually fix the matchmaker so that it does pre-made vs. pre-made when you do have enough people queuing. It's frustrating to have a great pre-made game, know the other pre-made is still playing, but end up against some clueless PuG in the next game.

Edited by Lymain

50's bracket should make it better.

Since its same server Pvp you'll be queueing up with the same 50's most the time anyways, ideally you should get accustomed to eachother and pretty much become a premade onto yourself.

This 4 50's queueing up and stomping lowbies is dumb as hell though.

madlol

This is the kind of attitude that made PvP in RIFT absolutely horrid for the first few months at max level. Please do not wait as long as TRION did, BioWare. The majority of full premade teams are simply looking to farm random groups. When BioWare solves this issue (hopefully), you will notice most of "Mitokondria" and his kin quickly returning to the standard PUG style of queuing, since his type don't actually enjoy competition.

Good luck, anyways. Feel free to browse the back half or so of the RIFT PvP forums for some posts to copy & paste in defense of your absurd playstyle.

Edited by roocey

Agree with the OP.

I signed up with a premade once, two DDs, one tank, one healer. We steamrolled everything. I ended up dancing on the base thing in Alderaan half the time because nobody even dared to attack myself and my healer friend anymore, after we won a 5v2.

On a side note, I really think heals are overpowered in warzones.

I agree with OP letting premade farm pugs is a bad system. And thats all the pugs are, little farm sheeps.

Added with the 10-50 bracket and it boils down to the worst pvp game i have playd yet, only beaten by lotro.

So make some new ones, it's not hard really. I run premades with people I've met solely through playing with/against them in WZ's. Find players that seem pretty good when in a WZ and ask them if they want to group. Most quite happily will as even a mediocre premade will be much better off than pugging solo the whole time.