Asia release

Yowfatto

When is this game being released in the far east? I imagine BW would get another mill + subs quite easily if not more.

Since I live in Asia, I would love it if it were released here. But EA/Bioware doesn't like money apparently, so they neglect this part of the world.

The majority of WoW's huge subscription numbers come from Asia.

Since I live in Asia, I would love it if it were released here. But EA/Bioware doesn't like money apparently, so they neglect this part of the world.

Seeing how much money it took to launch in NA/EU I bet they would have to wait to launch for Asia (also getting the correct licenses takes time).

AND about 6% of their revenue comes from Asia. Sub numbers? Yes. Profits? No.

I stay in Asia as well and had been playing the game since (beta) till the actual launch.

It had already been released or had it been not??? Or do u meant Asian Server??

As presently I am playing in US (West) Server....

DOnt they (MMO companies) usually classify Asia as Oceanic? Unless you're thinking of non-english language specific launches like chinese or korean, oceanic launch is due in march :)

yay no more 1hr+ queues on swiftsure

Actually, for people like myself (from Europe or America but living in Asia due to work) Oceanic based server would probably actually be even worse than playing on American or European servers.

Although the timezone would be better - the trans-Pacific internet connection from Asia to the USA is a lot more robust than the one to Oceania. Also the distances are very comparable, if not the longer to Australia (Fun Fact: a lot of people think Australia is closer to Asia than it is - but that's because the standard Mercator projection map that we're all used to actually squashes the Southern Hemisphere and lengthens the Northern Hemisphere, making it look a shorter distance).