The current state of this game has me concerned

Littlejedigavin

Started playing on early access , started a guild had 120+ members.

Had over 35 people say they were leaving after the 30 free days , most of these people are level 40+ and we do flash points alot together.

I see people every day in game bashing , and the forums.

I have never saw so many complaints and people quitting and its getting bothersome.

This game seems doomed and im debating if I can go on any longer.

Im level 42 and its really boring now.

I have never saw so many complaints and people quitting and its getting bothersome.

Go look at the forums of any MMO. They're all doomed too. Honestly, if it bothers you, stay away from game forums. They're all like this.

Also, if you're not having fun, go. Find something you enjoy. The rest of us who are having fun will just keep playing.

Had over 35 people say they were leaving after the 30 free days , most of these people are level 40+ and we do flash points alot together.

Aren't you the guy that said he bought the game to play it with his two kids, but that one of the kids hated the game and that you got so mad at the game you deleted it off your hard drive and smashed the CDs?

What kind of story is this you're now telling us?

Aren't you the guy that said he bought the game to play it with his two kids, but that one of the kids hated the game and that you got so mad at the game you deleted it off your hard drive and smashed the CDs?

Cool story bro.

Haha thank you :)

Same guy

I played EVE for four years. I browsed the forums every day. No change in that time. Endless barrage of "x is broken/going to be broken with new patch, therefore EVE is doomed, thus I am leaving." Great fun.

Most big MMOs have a surge and then a fall, then a recovery in terms of numbers. The big question for most is whether they can retain those recovered numbers or drop back to a small hard core that's just not profitable enough to run an expensive MMO. I reckon for TOR it'll stabilise at about 1.25-1.5m after three months then slowly climb upwards as more features are added, stories become longer, PvP improves, more ops and flashpoints are added, more planets are included, etc.

Edited by Geohydratmo

hahahahahahahahaa

The only thing I'm worried about are the game-breaking/progress stopping class story bugs. It doesn't seem there are THAT many of them but the Kira quest line bug (getting no access to ANY of her conversations or quests) has been VERY frustrating for a lot of people I know.

For a game that is touted as being all about story, it is unacceptable that there are still bugs that RUIN the story part of the game.

Instancing will be seen in years to come as the "virus" that killed MMO's. It knocks the social aspects of MMO's right in its butt. Everything is on rails, and compartmentalized. People running from one green door to the next.

Its one of the reasons WoW has done so well. They kept instancing to a minimum. BW have done the opposite..Instancing is everything in this game.

I hate instancing. I'd rather have lag than instancing. Lag can be fixed, instancing is a cancer it just gets worse.

Oh, look. It's you again.

I thought you hated this game so much that it sent you into a HULK-LIKE RAGE and made you smash your CD's because you couldn't duel the boxes with your "son".

Edited by belialle