Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

Server name: Legions of Lettow EU

Character name: Mhag

I'm looking for :

Gloves

Head

Please if anyone has those please COD them to me. I pay very vell. :)

Edited by Mhag

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on Frostclaw (EU) server.

i have never seen any Battlelord items for sale on the GTN, and I check nearly every day. so far I have only found the chestguard from a premium lockbox (blue) given as a mission reward for a Heroic +4.

As of now, I am spamming Heroic +4 missions on Voss and Corelia and taking the lockboxes as a reward. Hopefully I will get some more pieces.

Character Name: Jain Farstrider

Server: Chuundar

Faction: Republic

Hi guys, I'm looking for the heavy armor version of Jedi Battlelord Set (the moddable one). I need:

Chestguard

Headgear

Handgear

Armguards

Greaves

Belt

Boots

If you have a piece of it that you don't need, please send me a message or whisp me, and we can discuss the price. I pay in credits.

Thanks,

Jain

Edited by Jain_Charin

Torhead has some confusing information. Is the moddable version of this set only Heavy Armor or is there a moddable Medium Armor set?

I think that there are 2 versions of this armor. One version is a Heavy Armor set and is moddable, and the other version is a Medium Armor set (blue colour items). The level requirements for both sets are from 41 to 50, depending on the item.

At least, that's what I've heard. I have yet to see a single piece of this armor.

I think that there are 2 versions of this armor. One version is a Heavy Armor set and is moddable, and the other version is a Medium Armor set (blue colour items). The level requirements for both sets are from 41 to 50, depending on the item.

At least, that's what I've heard. I have yet to see a single piece of this armor.

So if that's the case Sentinels can't get the moddable version... So I guess I'll cross that off my to-do list. :/

Bought a pair of the greaves for 15k on the GTN, put them back up for 200k.

They sold 5 minutes later.

To be quite honest, I don't know why there is such a draw towards this set. It's not even hood down. It's orange equipment.

Wait until April 1.2 patch and I am sure we'll have much better looking craftable items with augements and fresh level 50 PvP equipment.

So if that's the case Sentinels can't get the moddable version... So I guess I'll cross that off my to-do list. :/

I guess so. But be sure to double check that information with other players. Like I said, I haven't seen any version of the armor.

Edited by Jain_Charin

Bought a pair of the greaves for 15k on the GTN, put them back up for 200k.

They sold 5 minutes later.

To be quite honest, I don't know why there is such a draw towards this set. It's not even hood down. It's orange equipment.

Wait until April 1.2 patch and I am sure we'll have much better looking craftable items with augements and fresh level 50 PvP equipment.

That's the armor that Jedi Master Ven Zallow wears in the Deceived cinematic. And, IMHO, it looks awesome. Especially with the raised hood.:)

I will admit that it looks pretty darn cool, but the early orange hooded armor is more iconic Star Wars especially during the Tatooine quests.

Switching to orange grade trooper gear for hoth. :)

Edited by joeakrazo

I guess so. But be sure to double check that information with other players. Like I said, I haven't seen any version of the armor.

The medium version of the armor is not available in any form.

The helm will force the hood off if you have it displayed. I like it mainly because it's mostly green.

Edited by Blev

As tempting as it is I am not a fan of the Star trek visors.

I had the blue version of the Battlelords stuff around level 34/35 from random world drops.

It looks cool but I just cannot justify paying the prices that they are going for right now.

The medium version of the armor is not available in any form.

Well that sucks. All the Sentinel armor is basically garbage looking. I using an Elder Blade's set sans the gloves because I couldn't find them for my current "end game" gear with all the top craftable mods while working toward PvP armor. I do like it because it's a white/cream color and it's rare to see Jedi running around in anything other than brown and especially rare to see someone in a full whitish build.

I'd really, really like to use the full Dark Jedi set but only the boots and gloves are in the game. The "helmet" on that set is a rebreather which I think would be awesome looking. I guess if the rest of the Dark Jedi set or a nice new set doesn't come out with 1.2 I'll just throw my BM mods in a Bladefurry set. /shrug

Also, for the level 50s out there, when doing your 4 Heroic dailies on Belsavis and Ilum, choose the Blue lockboxes. 4 chances to win a piece per day!
And when they add more daily missions to Corellia there'll be even more chances! :D

I'm on Frostclaw (EU) server.

i have never seen any Battlelord items for sale on the GTN, and I check nearly every day. so far I have only found the chestguard from a premium lockbox (blue) given as a mission reward for a Heroic +4.

As of now, I am spamming Heroic +4 missions on Voss and Corelia and taking the lockboxes as a reward. Hopefully I will get some more pieces.

Which planet was that 4+ on?

Name: Rossal

Server: Kath Hound

Have to Trade: Boots

Looking for: Greaves, Belt, Gloves, Helm

Send me a message on server.

It's frustrating that nobody seems to have a good drop area for these items. I'll be nice and give you one where I have gotten 2 pieces - Matriarch Wampa on Hoth in Lost Patrol Cave.

Got extra gloves and a headpiece (that'll even put your hood down). Send me a message if you want them!

Server: Begeren Colony

Character: Sorren

I'm on a different server. Is there a way that we could still organize the trade for those items?

Which planet was that 4+ on?

It's Voss. I forget the actual name, but it's the Heroic located in the shrine of healing or something.

It's not a guaranteed drop. Me and 3 guildmates all chose lockboxes when handing in, and only one of us got a battlelord piece drop, which he was nice enough to give to me:D

Edited by damolawler

It's Voss. I forget the actual name, but it's the Heroic located in the shrine of healing or something.

It's not a guaranteed drop. Me and 3 guildmates all chose lockboxes when handing in, and only one of us got a battlelord piece drop, which he was nice enough to give to me:D

Not at this time anyways, maybe when the server transfer option is put out?

Not at this time anyways, maybe when the server transfer option is put out?

I presume you meant to respond to me.:) I asked about possible cross-server trading with you.

I thought it might be possible for me to buy those items from you even if we were not on the same server. Nevermind then.

They should have at least made Galactic Trade Network a cross-server function. GTN on Chuundar is almost dead (the one on the Republic side at least). Maybe, one single GTN for the entire European region, one for North America, and one for Asia. But that's just wishful thinking, and unrelated to the subject.

Thanks anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.