Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

Still looking for the chestpiece.

Server - Tarro Blood

I've been farming for hours on both corellia and voss. I've also been running treasure hunting lock-box missions religiously. I happend to find the boots again from a silver mob on corellia. Seems to be an abundance of boots and greaves on my server but no chest-piece! It's the last piece I need. Its the most important part and having no luck.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Rossal

It's frustrating that nobody seems to have a good drop area for these items. I'll be nice and give you one where I have gotten 2 pieces - Matriarch Wampa on Hoth in Lost Patrol Cave.

Is that a Heroic Mission or Heroic Area, or...?

Ok, just down to the boots now, last piece I need for the set. Still got a pair of gloves and a headpiece (puts the hood down!) for trade.

Server: Begeren Colony

Character: Sorren

I finally got my last piece from a TH mission, the Rich Lockbox one, forgot the name.

The rest I got from the Market, all pieces under 10k each.

Love this armor!

Ah, the Ven Zallow armor...

Wasn't there a PVP set with the same looks in beta?

Spoilers ahead, but here's a sentinel wearing the armor

Yeah... they removed a lot of armor from beta. Good times...

What's the Sentinel version called? The Battlelord gear is heavy armor, which Sentinels cannot wear.

You know, I wonder if Synthweavers will be able to RE this set next patch and then be able to turn around and craft it.

When I read yesterdays crafting dev article I was wondering this too. Of course I'm hoping the similarly modeled Stormguard or Dark Jedi set makes it in the game as part of that line of thought.

But these armors potentially can be much better than PvP or PvE sets because of the fact that you can crit the RE in 2.1 and get an orange schematic with an augment slot. Could be super fancy sets out there!!!