Nightborder

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

this is too much....21:25 CET and I am 1016 in queue. No more, this is it I am out!

no one cares. my server doesnt have a queue. no one cares about you. why must you feel the need to say

HEY LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO!

I play on one of the most heavily populated servers, Darth Brandon.

At most I have waited 30 minutes...at most. Just plan ahead...go take a dump, walk the dog, check some web pages...speak to someone else in your house or your plant or your dog, and before you know it you are playing.

You know this makes no sense, right?

If you dislike the game so much that you aren't going to play on the 22nd+, why are you playing now?

Actually your response doesn't make a lot of sense.

The issue was queue times, not that he doesn't like the game. Those are two different issues.

So there is logic behind the potential that queues will drop significantly after the 30day period.

Actually your response doesn't make a lot of sense.

The issue was queue times, not that he doesn't like the game. Those are two different issues.

So there is logic behind the potential that queues will drop significantly after the 30day period.

Not to answer for someone else but I took it that they were talking about players in general.

If the Q's right now are high, that is because people are playing the game or waiting in line to play.

One can assume these people LIKE playing the game.

If they LIKE the game they will be playing the game past the free 30 days.

If they dont like the game they will not be waiting in Q's now more than likely so you won't notice when this group does not re-sub at the end of the 30 days.

It was a joke. Calm yourself.

If you actually thought for a second, you should have realized it was sarcastic.

Auditory tonality in literature. Things written by you don't always sound the same when read by someone other than yourself.

:)

Quit because full servers.

Quit because servers are not full.

Quit because Customer Service is out to get you.

Quit because your isp is terrible and you keep disconnecting.

Quit because you think the games optimal gear is from dark/light vendors.

Quit because you just got rolled in PVE and your suppost to be elite.

Quit because this isn't that other mmo you spent 4-8 years of your life playing.

Quit because you rushed through a game where 90% of the population is taking thier time.

Quit because not only do you hate books, but ADD is so severe you can't watch a movie.

Quit because your just here to troll and would rather be chewing on bamboo anyways.

I'm sure I could think of more, but just quit already. If and when I quit this game I will send game feedback as to why but you won't see me on the forums talking about how I'm going to unsub... especially at this moment in time when I haven't even payed for a single month of real subscription lol. Who are you trying to get through to with these posts? IM NOT GOING TO QUIT WITH YOU!

...start another character on another server?

...get a remote desktop application like "LogMeIn" and log yourself in from your work computer before you leave?

...go make dinner while you wait for the queue?

...Expect a "AAA MMO" that is at premium pricing to have sufficent servers?

...Expect that only a blind, deaf and mute pig that has never seen the outside of a barn even on the warmest of days would not know that SW has such a huge fanbase that you'd need a ton more servers?

...Expect that you didn't pay no less than sixty bucks to stand in a line for an online video game?

Give me a break.

The fact that anyone should have to queue for any amount of time at all in this game is beyond absurd.

They knew the second they got the Star Wars license that they likely couldn't over-estimate how many people would play the game just because it's Star Wars.

They could certainly have estimated how many people would be playing by taking the pre-orders and multiplying by certain factors. That's what bean counters are for.

Again: It's STAR WARS (bolded, italicized and made red in case someone didn't possibly understand). How could anyone be so incompetent to make estimates so off-base for one of the biggest IPs in history that people sit in queues and wait (some over an hour and a half) to play?

The whole sheeple "go do something while you wait to play the game/give it time/they released an unfinished game and it's the paying customers' fault" mentality I've seen all over these forums simply astonishes me.

...Expect a "AAA MMO" that is at premium pricing to have sufficent servers?

...Expect that only a blind, deaf and mute pig that has never seen the outside of a barn even on the warmest of days would not know that SW has such a huge fanbase that you'd need a ton more servers?

...Expect that you didn't pay no less than sixty bucks to stand in a line for an online video game?

Give me a break.

The fact that anyone should have to queue for any amount of time at all in this game is beyond absurd.

They knew the second they got the Star Wars license that they likely couldn't over-estimate how many people would play the game just because it's Star Wars.

They could certainly have estimated how many people would be playing by taking the pre-orders and multiplying by certain factors. That's what bean counters are for.

Again: It's STAR WARS (bolded, italicized and made red in case someone didn't possibly understand). How could anyone be so incompetent to make estimates so off-base for one of the biggest IPs in history that people sit in queues and wait (some over an hour and a half) to play?

The whole sheeple "go do something while you wait to play the game/give it time/they released an unfinished game and it's the paying customers' fault" mentality I've seen all over these forums simply astonishes me.

first of all a star wars MMO is no garnteer of HUGE sub numbers (otherwise galaxies wouldn't have been canceled)

secondly I'm sure BW knew things would be huge, however they also didn't want a zillion empty servers once the first month was up and the unpleaseables went back to their old MMO (as what often happens()

lastly every one else seems to be fine so eaither you got a bad case of luck or your server is just a bad choice.

if a hotel has 100 rooms, it's not really their fault if EVERYONE is trying to sleep in one room.

It's WoWkid logic. Don't try to comprehend it or your brain will explode.

Um, yes I would say it's possible that some people will play the game up until that time, I'm not sure why you would say otherwise,

And before you hit me with your 'so smart' wow kid logic, i did happen to see Star Wars in the original theatric release so kindly get off my lawn.

I do agree with your frustrationover the queues and do notblameyou orothers for quitting over that reason, it is a fundemental right as a consumer to be ableto actually login and play what you bought and payedfor, I am not sure if BW could even defend such queues in a consumer advocate court, not in the EU at least.

I think everyone who had extensive queues should be compensated in game time awarded to them. Also I hope you will reconsider unsubbing and wait a few more weeks as I am sure queues will be less to non existant like in other MMO's that had them first month of release etc.

Not to answer for someone else but I took it that they were talking about players in general.

If the Q's right now are high, that is because people are playing the game or waiting in line to play.

One can assume these people LIKE playing the game.

If they LIKE the game they will be playing the game past the free 30 days.

If they dont like the game they will not be waiting in Q's now more than likely so you won't notice when this group does not re-sub at the end of the 30 days.

I understand what you're trying to get at, but there are those who will play until their free sub ends for many reasons.

Ppl are still undecided and want to see what else is there is to look forward to as they level.

Ppl want to still make the best out of their money by playing it on and off. They still paid 60 for a game. Might as well play through some more of it.

Perhaps they want to try out different classes and may find a new class they really enjoy and will continue the sub, or find there's nothing else and cancel.

Perhaps they are waiting for the decisions of their friends to stay or not, but will continue to play until their minds are made.

Many other reasons and a combination of the above. Not everyone is 50 right now, nor are completely sure that they like or dislike the game completely, yet.

Edited by Lazorous