its getting old...

Sarfux

the complaining is getting old guys...access for everyone is only 5 days away. This game will be amazing for decades to come :)

Relax, breeeeeathe, it's ok.

TOR TOR TOR TOR TOR TOR!!

It's not ok.

I have a big issue with name-locking.... server economy (yes - even just 1 day makes a massive difference to the credits I can make on the auction)... and if I choose to play on a PVP server getting ROFLSTOMPED by some loser level 50... because I GUARANTEE you at the pace being set there will be max level players BEFORE THE GAME IS "RELEASED" ... like... holy cow... how can that NOT bother you?

Server firsts... world firsts... legitimacy of wave 1 invites... lots of issues here.

2 weeks ago... I had no issues because I don't think I thought any of this through. Now that I see this happening: I think Bioware screwed up big time.

I'm especially pissed at the name-locking.

It's not ok.

I have a big issue with name-locking.... server economy (yes - even just 1 day makes a massive difference to the credits I can make on the auction)... and if I choose to play on a PVP server getting ROFLSTOMPED by some loser level 50... because I GUARANTEE you at the pace being set there will be max level players BEFORE THE GAME IS "RELEASED" ... like... holy cow... how can that NOT bother you?

Server firsts... world firsts... legitimacy of wave 1 invites... lots of issues here.

2 weeks ago... I had no issues because I don't think I thought any of this through. Now that I see this happening: I think Bioware screwed up big time.

THe PVP issue is starting to have a huge effect on people also, they have made a huge mistake, i wonder which companies ideah it was to actually do this ? because frankly i wont be buying another one of there products again.

It's not ok.

Lol why the hell would I care if someone else made max level before me? Is he playing my character or something ?

It's not ok.

The only issue that I can see is pvp, but that happens anyway, get over it. If you were really worried about server first you would have ordered the minute you could. If for some reason (maybe financial) you couldnt, oh well. Tough nuts get over it.

Life is not fair, never has been, never will be.

Just curious, but in the PvP, race to 50, skip the game playstyle, do all players hit 50 at exactly the same moment?

If not, then what difference does a couple of days make?

/raises heat shields

Bragging rights. But that was thrown out with this pvp bug.

What exactly does server first or world first mean?

What about the people who come online AFTER the 20th... shouldnt they have a chance at server firsts? or what about the names THEY want?

Because those of us who have pre-ordered (Im not in yet, and not complaining about it) get in the game early, regardless of what day it is, dont the post-20th people have a right to complain?

If there is any reason to complain, complain that once the 20th hits, and you STILL didnt get in, complain to your hearts content!!!

There is NO reason to complain now, NONE!!!

They stated they will add even more invites than today during tomorrow's invites and even more on the 15th.

Sheesh

Yeah I'm not complaining about the launch yet. The lack of specific information bugs me. But I'll get over that. I'm curious to see how many they let in tomorrow. It's going to be setting the precedent for the days to come since the amount of people is being increased.

....Plus on PVP servers there is the ganking issue.

This agrument makes no sense whatsoever - why even bother signing up to an MMO after it launches if this is such a big problem?

If you just started playing WoW today on a pvp server would you be upset that there were 85s running around ganking you? If you answered yes to that question I respectfully suggest that MMO's are not for you.

Just curious, but in the PvP, race to 50, skip the game playstyle, do all players hit 50 at exactly the same moment?

If not, then what difference does a couple of days make?

/raises heat shields

In Rift... I launched day 1 on a PVP server. Why? Because I wanted to do it the "hard" way with world PVP on my very first character... it was AWESOME... because everyone was EQUAL FOOTING... no max level a-hat coming through the level 20 zones... it was MAD FUN in fact so much so that I doubt I will experience it again in a game.

I remember in WOW some hunter managed to either exploit... or just ran for 24-48 hours STRAIGHT on my first PVP server... I remember her to this day... even with 15-30 of us level 20s just couldn't take her down... and man oh man did she gank everyone all day and all night long.... it was NOT fun... considering she had a mount and the ability to "see" everyone around her... she could just take us out. And it wasn't fun. Not even a little fun.

I foresee this now... in fact: due to this release, I am for sure altering my MMO play style and NOT leveling on a PVP server. There is simply no way in hell am I going to shoulder playing against someone even 20-30 levels higher... let alone level 50 by the time I finally hit there servers.

Let that sink in:

Due to the way this game was released, I am altering the way I play MMOs and will NOT be playing on a PVP server like I've done on literally the last 10 MMOs that were released.

It's not ok.

Yeah, do us all 'mature' players a favor and "quit" the game. It's basically a story driven MMO ...you probably most likely won't like the game.:rolleyes:

It's not ok.

How old are you??

You need a bottle? You've made it this far in life and you weren't the first human on earth. I think you'll manage in this game as well

Note the biggest QQers are ones with accounts that show signup after October 2011, I wonder if these people even read the TONS of info posted on the forums, website, gaming websites, etc... about pre-order....

From what I am seeing, the answer is definately NO

This agrument makes no sense whatsoever - why even bother signing up to an MMO after it launches if this is such a big problem?

If you just started playing WoW today on a pvp server would you be upset that there were 85s running around ganking you? If you answered yes to that question I respectfully suggest that MMO's are not for you.

True. I concede the point.

^^ This is the most sense in the entire thread!

+1

Note the biggest QQers are ones with accounts that show signup after October 2011, I wonder if these people even read the TONS of info posted on the forums, website, gaming websites, etc... about pre-order....

no they dont read. You are absolutely 100 percent correct...

Actually I didn't learn about the wave early access until today. I read many gaming blogs and try to keep up as best I can but I never saw this mentioned once. So it can happen more easily than you think.

Edited by Zakuno

It's not ok.

This! ^

I wonder, if all those people screaming unfair etc, would you be screaming it if you were to trade places and you were in game now? Would you come here and say that you wouldn't play, wouldn't name a character etc until everyone else got in? Because it is unfair etc etc.

Just wondering.