Telekenetic Momentum Broke?

Kirbyg

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly it's not likely to. This is one of the things that if fixed would get me OUT of doing the Bal/TK hybrid build.

Yea especially because with the new numbers I've been running TK spec should do more dps than Effusion Variant in a mobility light fight (0/13/28 is still more).

Think we'll ever see the extensive Sage issues on this list? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=5533

Okay now am beginning to think that Devs don't read anything on the consular threads. if this list of known issues was last updated on: February 7th, 2012. then someone is not doing they job right. i wonder when are they going to get the TK tree fix.:mad:

posted a concern thread on the general forums about this: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2636551#post2636551

got attacked by trolls immediately, maybe we can get the attention of the devs from those forums, since its the only forum they seem to read.

It's funny how intollerant people can be on the general boards. That's why I've ventured over there to post maybe 5 times ever in 3 years of forum membership.

I can only assume from the cancelled tickets that it's either a known issue they're working on, or that they think it's working as intended. Either way, some form of comment would be appreciated. If we're somehow in error ourselves and not noticing the added dmg then let us know... If it truly is broken and a fix is being worked on... let us know.

I can only assume from the cancelled tickets that it's either a known issue they're working on, or that they think it's working as intended. Either way, some form of comment would be appreciated. If we're somehow in error ourselves and not noticing the added dmg then let us know... If it truly is broken and a fix is being worked on... let us know.

There's no way that 1 of 3 should be the best for TM. I believe sincerely they have the incremental order reversed accidentally and they merely need to flop them in the table.

There's no way that 1 of 3 should be the best for TM. I believe sincerely they have the incremental order reversed accidentally and they merely need to flop them in the table.

Nono, I mean that they think it's in fact not broken at all and that rather we're in error. Honestly all their behavior suggests just that. They close tickets with no response, ignore feedback, and ignore this thread (I even flagged it today to just see if I could get a moderator to chime in, no dice). It's like they think we're trolling them or something lol...

"Argh another ticket from those stupid Sages whining about momentum again! I'm not going to fall for that like Jerry did!"

Nono, I mean that they think it's in fact not broken at all and that rather we're in error. Honestly all their behavior suggests just that. They close tickets with no response, ignore feedback, and ignore this thread (I even flagged it today to just see if I could get a moderator to chime in, no dice). It's like they think we're trolling them or something lol...

"Argh another ticket from those stupid Sages whining about momentum again! I'm not going to fall for that like Jerry did!"

Hence email to feedback@swtor.com for a fresh set of eyes.

Confirmed!

Telekinetic Momentum is currently functioning fine with Disturbance at 3/3 points, but it is not working at all with Telekinetic Wave.

After 100 casts of Telekinetic Wave, no extra damage and no tremor procs ever occurred.

This talent is not working as described and I have submitted an in game ticket.

For those reading near the end of this thread, this is what seems to be happening still.

My disturbance works fine with 3/3 in telekinetic momentum and 1/1 into tremors, but telekinetic wave definitely does NOT proc a second 30% damage in any way.

Edited by RaidenOmega

For those reading near the end of this thread, this is what seems to be happening still.

My disturbance works fine with 3/3 in telekinetic momentum and 1/1 into tremors, but telekinetic wave definitely does NOT proc a second 30% damage in any way.

Also possible that they don't intend it to work with TKwave, and that the tooltip is a relic leftover from beta. That would also possibly explain them ignoring us, however it wouldn't address the fact that it still works for Sorcs...