Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

Come off it man, they don't have to give you anything until the game is hard launched on the 20th.

Its a courtesy, not a right.

It's not a courtesy, early access is what they promised their customers for pre-ordering. Granted, their "up to 5 days" means technically they could have only opened early access 1 day before launch but that doesn't mean they're doing us a favor by giving us early access, we earned it by pre-ordering.

I think they should have made every effort to get all pre-orders in the game today so everyone would get at minimum of 5 days early access. Cutting it off with so few people left is pretty disappointing.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is bullcrap. Folks are saying they they are Dec 7th and in, Dec 8th and in and even Dec 9th and in? I ordered Dec 6th and input my code early on Dec 7th. Yet I've gotten no email no active play button and I can look at my account and see that my codes have been input and are reflecting the correct date.

I'm a little hot under the collar atm. What gives?

You don't know me, All the Repub GOP morons are just as bad, except RON PAUL!

Less goverment = better life for everyone, but lefts and rights are too clueless.

I feel sorry for your balls...sitting on the fence isn't good for them...both literally and figuratively.

It's not a courtesy, early access is what they promised their customers for pre-ordering. Granted, their "up to 5 days" means technically they could have only opened early access 1 day before launch but that doesn't mean they're doing us a favor by giving us early access, we earned it by pre-ordering

Edited by Hasslen

Aurinax, there were reports on twitter of december 7th, 11th, and 12th invites. Now again this is unconfirmed, rumored reports.

maybe they decided to let those people in who also spent more money on more crap...

lol, who knows!

Whatever their reasoning is, i'm sure they should (THEY BETTER) have a good reason for making us wait.

Doing some thinking, Dec 7th thru 15th would have it's own day....all to itself...where as July through December got 3 days...5 months in 3 days, 1 week and 1 day...in one day???....

Unless they got way more pre-order codes registered in this last week and one day, than they have from July through December (which is highly, highly, HIGHLY, unlikely, but possible...) there was no reason for them to not just finish it all out today.

Like I said, I'm sure they have a grand reason for making the last week's codes wait (yes I know many got it earlier and didn't register till now, or they were screwed by one of the companies and didn't get their code until now and therefore couldn't register until now, and yes I know a lot of sales were made online, but just because you may know 10 or less people that ordered digital copies doesn't mean that the larger majority of people did)...we'll just have to wait until tomorrow lol.

Now, to make some mac and cheese and some popcorn and enjoy the slew of complaints/rages/etc. that is to come very very soon lol

I feel sorry for your balls...sitting on the fence isn't good for them...both literally and figuratively.

When Social Security was implemented there was a ratior of 65+ working persons per 1 person collecting. It is now down to 8 wroking persons to 1 person collecting.

Where do you think the money for the handouts you expect will come from in the next 20 years?

Ohh sorry, you morons haven't thought that far ahead.

Child? I am a hard working oldschool AMERCIAN MAN who has been working since I was 13yo, been in the workforce for 27+ years now. I have a family of 3 great kids who do not take anything for granted. I have integrity and respect from my peers.

And what does this have to do with EGA?

Absolutely nothing.

Edited by AlpsStranger

What is a little annoying for me is that 8am for them is 2pm for me... Most of my day is gone by the time they start the waves, not to mention I pre-ordered on the 12th, so I'll probably be in the 4th wave, taking me to around 5pmish... Sucks man.

Oh well, at least it'll be tomorrow! (Hopefully)

and 8am for them is like 9pm for me :(

Maybe you should act your age then, guy.

How's that? being quiet? and letting punks take advantage of the system? 40yo is not old, many pro athletes are still playing at those ages. Sorry bro, your statement just shows how ill involved you are with the real world.

When Social Security was implemented there was a ratior of 65+ working persons per 1 person collecting. It is now down to 8 wroking persons to 1 person collecting.

Where do you think the money for the handouts you expect will come from in the next 20 years?

Ohh sorry, you morons haven't thought that far ahead.

That's because people are living longer due in no small part to the left...

Child? I am a hard working oldschool AMERCIAN MAN who has been working since I was 13yo, been in the workforce for 27+ years now. I have a family of 3 great kids who do not take anything for granted. I have integrity and respect from my peers.

Earning respect... doing it wrong you are :csw_yoda:

How's that? being quiet? and letting punks take advantage of the system? 40yo is not old, many pro athletes are still playing at those ages. Sorry bro, your statement just shows how ill involved you are with the real world.

I'm sorry but it is hard to take a 40 year old man raging on a video game forum seriously. You should know better by now then to let a few pissed off people on the forum get you so worked up. Also, i'm not your "bro".