Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaping to conclusions person is leaping to conclusions.

He's saying he doesn't think the last wave will reach the 11th. It's a fair guess, given the last wave covered about five days. (11/30-12/4) Add five days and you get to about the 9th.

(shrug)

You are funny.

I called him mis-informed because he said the last wave went out an hour ago.

So, person who fails at reading failed at reading. (all in fun)

If you look at Twitter there have only been 6 waves sent out today, the 7th one hasn't been sent yet. Counting is hard I know.

OK so the Dev Tracker and Twitter are not corresponding, either they missed a wave on Twitter or they added the "We will announce the next wave as number 7" on the tracker.

My bad guys.

He's saying he doesn't think the last wave will reach the 11th. It's a fair guess, given the last wave covered about five days. (11/30-12/4) Add five days and you get to about the 9th.

(shrug)

You are funny.

I am not mad, I was just not aware of 8 waves, just 7. I have no twitter at work and the forums are such a mess I can barely post to this thread.

As I understand the last was was at 3:15 and the last for the day is around 4:15 EST?

I doubt Ill make it in though.

Just found out i got in.

12.04.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.04.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

I cant *********** believe ive just waisted mst ofmy day here waiting to get in... whats wrong with me... hope I get in on wave 8

I know!! I keep telling myself that, I could have spent the evening doing something nice or productive, if it wasn't for this retardet choice of not telling ppl when they will get in

Ok, so in the 3 day's worth of waves so far, we have had 19 waves is it? (one more means 20, as in Dec 20th, lol coincidence maybe?)

But just think about this....they got people from July up to Dec 4th in so far....5 months worth of pre-orders in just 3 days....how hard could it be to get the reamaining last month (that supposedly has the least amount of pre-orders) in on the final wave? It would make NO SENSE at all for them to not let people in now...

LET THE REST OF THE PEOPLE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That or just give us one more past the 8th wave to make sure everyone get's in for christ sakes, what's the point of waiting till tomorrow to get just one or two more waves in???? It makes no frikkin sense...

they better get it right...lol

'

yeah now i'm nerd raging LOL

Got my invite in wave seven as anticipated. I redeemed Dec 4th (after being told specifically by Bioware not to redeem until after the beta testing period was over tsk tsk). I'm not at all disgruntled by that mis-information, or the waves (on the contrary i think the wave situation is essential to encourage healthy server pops and stagger player levels so not everyone is trying to get into the same instances). I am disgruntled, however, that there's a maintenance day scheduled during my freebie! All this will, of course, be forgotten within a week or so. So funny all this.

If you look at Twitter there have only been 6 waves sent out today, the 7th one hasn't been sent yet. Counting is hard I know.

The did not post the #6 wave on twitter. Compare their list on the sticky with the times on the tweets and you will have your proof. BAZINGA!

(shrug)

You are funny.

Mayhap he did, but you fail at logic. Your argument is based on days. The system isn't. You're assuming that the exact same number of people pre ordered during completely different time frames, which is illogical and misinformed. I don't know the time frame. Neither do you. I'm only letting you know that the people who ordered between the 1st and 5th are not necessarily the same number who ordered from 5th to now. Simple example.

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Good luck December people !

Thanks for wonderful time :)

Greetings from Serbia , Belgrade.

o7