Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12-2 preorder here. I'm excited to see how far the next wave of invites will span. I'm not expecting to get in till tomorrow, if I get in it'll be a pleasant surprise.

In the same boat here pre ordered on 12/1 hoping to get in today sometime keeping fingers crossed!

how often are waves going in can't find the link for it ? and when will the last one be of the day, 6/12 pre-order so dnt expect to get in till 2moro anyway, thanks in advance

so far its one wave per hour. tracking email status invites through facebook.

how often are waves going in can't find the link for it ? and when will the last one be of the day, 6/12 pre-order so dnt expect to get in till 2moro anyway, thanks in advance

every hour it seems the invites are going out. I am following on twitter because that is updated faster than the forum thread from devs. Here is the link.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=156470

Pre-ordered October 27th, no email and I can't log in! I'm hoping they get to me today!! Ya'll are doing a good thing letting us in early Bioware thanks!! Keep up the good work!

October should be in already. Check your junkmail, maybe it got filtered. Also I'd check your account settings just to make sure your e-mail is accurate