Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They must have stopped part way through the 28th, I registered mine on the 28th and didn't get the invite in wave 5 (client is still grey as well).

I redeemed the code around 10am Eastern Time and I'm in.

...just to help.

Edited by Malastare

Key farther grey / disabled.... Pre-order I have written from 15.11.2011 people already entered from 18.11.2011 what's going on? Why cannot I enter and play?

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Unfortunately the technical assistance is silent why cannot I play?

Please remain calm.

The Product Registration Code is the code that will come with your physical box. You won't be able to create a subscription and play after the 20th without it.

The Pre Order Code is all you need to be able to play in the EGA. If you submitted your code in December, you should see something like this in your "Redeemed Codes" page:

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

indicating the date you entered your pre order code. A new line saying "Ready to Play" will appear once you are cleared for EGA. :cool:

Thanks for the help, the fact remains, star wars support had me jumping through hoops to get the pre-order code and surprise! you have to wait an entire week and a half since you submitted your support ticket to get your code and enter it in!

Woot, finally in! Redeemed 11.25

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

I've got two accounts guys, so here's the update:

> further than the 28th and you have not got in this wave, you will have to wait until the next wave, they are going out all day today!

>> 4 days bump, so with anything to go by the next wave will be 29th - 2nd December.

>>> I'm in one of my accounts, but not the one I want to play, I'm still waiting for my 9/12 account to be activated for release.

TO CLARIFY.

11/28 ARE NOW IN, NEXT WAVE IN 39 MINUTES, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

could somebody link to the bioware statement that today would reach last week of november, because i have seen a lot of people mentioning it, but noone documenting it. and the only forum thread i could find with a bioware stamp on it just plain states more waves, more people today, than yesterday.

besides, we just had a wave spanning only 4 days. what to do except lol and take a nap while waiting.

could somebody link to the bioware statement that today would reach last week of november, because i have seen a lot of people mentioning it, but noone documenting it. and the only forum thread i could find with a bioware stamp on it just plain states more waves, more people today, than yesterday.

besides, we just had a wave spanning only 4 days. what to do except lol and take a nap while waiting.

I think that post is gone and was replaced with this one http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

Here you go!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=156470

It's in the second post.

It was yesterday's Dev waves-sticky. Don't know if it was deleted or just unstickied and left to disappear in the general dreck of the forums.. ;)

But it said that there would be more waves like yesterday's, with the same amount of people, and that they expected to get to "the last week of November."

Today they amended that with the new post. (though they still didn't give a date range..)

Tells ya how many people ordered during/after the beta, though! Wow!