Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it sounds stupid and im literally staring at a calender right now.... Does he mean he will cover the entire last week or everything up to the last week.

Well, there are 4 weeks in a month and the 24th is in that fourth week.

See what I'm driving at here?

Edited by HATREDacolyte

I got my code, but have no access. In fact, on my account page it shows where my code is registered but when I try purchase a subscription it says my code needs to be put in. I am already ticked off about this fiasco of a launch, but when I do get my email and it tells me my code is invalid I will really be ticked off enough to take it to the BBB.

OK, where did you get that 16th date? I've entered my early access code, but haven't received the game code to sign up for a subscription and patch the game to so I can actually login and take advantage of the early access.

If you're looking at the 'my account' prepare for launch thing...

Note at the top is states none of the steps below are required for early access.

Also note on the 'key redemption' one of the examples specifically mentions the 'game box' so it's obviously talking about the retail game key, which if you ordered through origin should be emailed the 16thish.

All you need for early access is the pre-order key added to your account, which you have obviously already done as I do believe it's currently required to have a pre-order key attached to your account to post in these forums.

Well, I ordered on 11/29. I didn't enter my code until 12/06, and that's when the preorder date shows.

So, basically, not tomorrow for me.

First BUMP

Second -- Don't feel bad. I think with 11/29 and 12/06 you would have gotten in the same day irregardless, which will be Friday the 16th. Same as me, with a Nov 30th date.

It's right here.. Just pretend today is Sunday night, and the access starts Tuesday. :)

First BUMP

Second -- Don't feel bad. I think with 11/29 and 12/06 you would have gotten in the same day irregardless, which will be Friday the 16th. Same as me, with a Nov 30th date.

It's right here.. Just pretend today is Sunday night, and the access starts Tuesday. :)

Heh. If I get access on Friday, my D&D players might get an unusually short game session. "OK, you kill the damn monster. Here's 100,000 XP. Pick a magic item you want from the book, it's yours. Now go, go, scoot, out of here, I've got things to do!"