Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

Sticky: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

From OP: "There seems to be some confusion around why some people got in today who registered October 2nd, and some didn't. This is because the invites are staggered not only by date, but by time as well. So if you registered Oct. 2nd, and didnt get in today, you probably just did it late in the day and will get in with Wave 1 tomorrow."

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP says that all up to 26th Sept are in, yet i've redeemed on 7th Sept and not got an invite. Does anyone else have this problem?

Anyone from Origin got in yet? Seems that Origin may be the problem.

Been reading that all up till the last wek of october are in. But also seing that some people from july have not even gottin in yet... Some people might have slipped through the cracks, maybe ... IDK ... I also heard that some people who ordered in december are in all ready.

Edited by AxeMurdera

Friday for the hubbie and I as well. *kicks ground and sighs and goes back to decorating her house in EQ2*

OMG, my wife and I are doing the exact same thing. LMAO! 12/2 for both of us, so it also looks like Friday. No biggie cause our EQ2 subscrption doesn't expire till next week. Gives us something to do.

master_tarix, I redeemed my code on the second of october, and still i cannot gain access? is these some sort of delay? I appreciate any info on this matter :)

As far as we can tell only "early" Oct 2nd got in. We really don't have enough data to guess any more than that. Did you already check My Account->Code Redemption to make sure your account was not flagged?

If you haven't been flagged for EA yet then you should absolutely be on the first wave of today.

No biggie cause our EQ2 subscrption doesn't expire till next week. Gives us something to do.

Apologies for the random rant, but I was so excited to play EQ2 again ... then I logged on and found out that I have to buy some crazy race pack to access my old characters. It seems like the least they could have done is to wave that for people who already bought their product once. They should walk over to AreaNet to get a lesson on how to properly implement F2P.

It's ok

HAHAHA! But the Dark Side is strong in Shatner, and he does have a point. We are not ready for current day Carrie Fisher in a Metal Bikini. That would need so much bleach to be unseen, it would cause the Bleach Stockmarket Rise of 2012. Thus damning the world into having no more bleach.

George Takei awesome as always :).

For the folks who have said that they registered before Oct. 2 and haven't gotten their emails: try to log into the game, or check your account here and look on the Code Redemption page to see if you've been flagged as "Ready to Play". Sometimes the emails just don't get through.

Everyone got their surfboards ready to ride the waves this morning? :cool:

Edited by Jenovan

OBJECTION! :confused: I ordered on 10th Sep and I still didnt get any emails...

Ordered or Registered your code? If you just ordered and didn't register, they don't know you exist for EGA.

All of September is already in. If you are not, then something is wrong with your pre-order registration I'm thinking.

Also guys...there are posts in the forums that are titled November,December, ect...pre order redeems get in here or something like that. People will post when they got in and their code redeem date. You pretty much can tell when you are going to get in.

Anyone know when the first wave is coming?

Been posted ITT already and it is stickied at the top of this forum. From memory it's 9am CST.

We'll be sending more invites tomorrow, starting from 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Edited by master_tarix