Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip>

07/21-08/15 - In for Early Access! - (12/13-12/14)

08/16-09/05 - In for Early Access! - (12/14-12/14)

09/06-09/25 - In for Early Access! - (12/14-12/14)

09/26-10/15 - Invites in progress! - Up to the 2nd of October as of 11:47 AM CST

10/16-11/05 - Waiting

11/06-11/25 - Waiting

11/26-Present - Waiting

Based on "your" structure I wont get in until at BEST noon the 19th...so why did I need to pre-order again? Oh yea at least I was able to get my first boxed CE edition, sure not because I was going to get in early

According to the official twitter and facebook, wave 4 went out almost an hour ago now, give or take 5 minutes.

yep... since we had people log in from october 3rd 2 hrs ago after wave 3... then wave 4 can't be real since no1 after october 3rd got invited...

they just added wave 4 sent...but no1 got invited... since they don't announce dates invited they get away with it.

You would think bioware got an estimate of how many people pre ordered and just set up the servers for that many plus a little more wouldnt ya? But what do i know i just play the games and my opinions are that of a zombie to them

Why ppl keep doing that?????........... crying about not getting their invitation, post that at another place not here... sick tired of yout patetic whining, everybody will be online soon, contribute with this great post, DON'T RUINED IT.

I been jumped if the dates are correct... So what??? I'll be online tomorrow, or after tomorrow, be mature ppl.

I am afraid this is not gonna happen, they needed a five waves (bonus wave) and I think some waves today to add everyone from July. If you count October + November + December, I think you will come over the pre-orders of July. Even if they add some more players than the first day.

Beats me man, Bioware isn't talking. The extra two days was a surprise. Why has it gone incredibly slow? They could just as likely be toying with systems for a two day grace-period

before committing to the advertised "5 days early" system.

I mean, sure, they could continue to leach this crap all through the weekend, or they could do what professionals do and LAUNCH.

We have zero numbers, I just wanted to throw out some theorycraft with yours :D